Opinions on overnights?

Overnights seem to be an expensive way to sleep just my opinion Originally Posted by Goose2u
too much logic for some folks
I prefer dinner dates. I don't like sleeping in a room with someone I don't know and even if I do think I know them it's still is weird to me. I like sleeping in my own bed at night.

That being said, I've made exceptions and had a great time. I'm just naturally apprehensive.

As far as money, well, I saw a family friend come home with seven 60" TVs yesterday that they got from a Black Friday event. They plan to use every one of them in either their home or as a Christmas gift. I can't imagine the receipt was anywhere under $5k. Some people just have a lot of money. I could never imagine spending that on a bunch of tv's or for Christmas but I'm not making shitty judgements about them for how they choose to spend their own money.
I think if you found one you really like or connect with an overnight could be fun. Now in my case I've only been in
This game a few months so I'm sure I'm a ways off from even considering wanting to inquire about one.
I prefer dinner dates. I don't like sleeping in a room with someone I don't know and even if I do think I know them it's still is weird to me. I like sleeping in my own bed at night. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Nurse, you summed up exactly how I feel, its part of why I posted this haha
I just don't see the point in an overnight stay. I suppose I see it as something that wouldn't be advertised, only available to client/provider relationships where both parties have gotten totally comfortable together and have so much fun together they figure why not extend it?

I think there's a time and place for it to be offered, but not something advertised. It should be a YMMV on a per relationship basis.

Can anyone argue for the sake of playing devils advocate, why an overnight would be advertised and not be something that develops through mutual arrangements over time?
  • BLM69
  • 11-27-2015, 05:22 PM
A better option would be a all nighter but in the day time, that seems best for both parties, I wouldn't want to hear my partner snoring or passing gas all night long or vice versa. I agree with thn, nothing like sleeping in your own bed.
Can anyone argue for the sake of playing devils advocate, why an overnight would be advertised and not be something that develops through mutual arrangements over time? Originally Posted by gentlegiant88
1) Because not everyone stays local and wants company for more than a pop or 2.
2) Our potential clients need to know if we are open to extended hours either day time or overnight.
3) Potential clients also need to know if we are willing to travel. (Some ladies will even go on vacations with clients. .however that really should be with well established relationship between client and provider)

Business 101 really. You wouldn't after time ask Walmart or your Doctor to see you after hours unless you knew that the option was there would you?
A better option would be a all nighter but in the day time, that seems best for both parties, I wouldn't want to hear my partner snoring or passing gas all night long or vice versa. I agree with thn, nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I have done quite a few all day dates....I prefer these to overnights but with the right friend, overnights are fun too.
Again, everyone is different and there is a niche for all of us. Hobby Safely folks.
I prefer dinner dates. I don't like sleeping in a room with someone I don't know and even if I do think I know them it's still is weird to me. I like sleeping in my own bed at night.

That being said, I've made exceptions and had a great time. I'm just naturally apprehensive. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
So if sleeping with someone presents such a stretch an aura of trepidation..........how then would you bring yourself to the point of engaging in intercourse. If I was nervous around a lady no way in hell you could pay me enough to change my stance.......but maybe money is the only exception. For me though its mutual comfortability. Also if I didn't feel comfortable with a lady I most certainly wouldn't be seen n publc wth her via a dinner date. Id rather just order in.

You kinda get what you give in this. Her brief interactions prior to seeing me via phone and comunication will dictate my comfortablity. If I think she's iffy........Ill just opt to stay in the hotel and not do anythng outdoorsy to account for her doubt. If a provider is more laid back and relaxes me via phone I'm more lkely to be intrigued enough to take her in public and cater to her more so I can discover more. If a provider is too business like through initial communcations and screening, I will concern myself more with the busness of intimacy first and foremost when she arrives before making decsons about anything else.
I had 4 overnight experiences with providers; one of them was my best experience with a provider. I wrote a review. It was with Silvia, a favorite of mine. Awesome experience
Lol its a hobbyists point of view I'm sure providers have a totally different opinion Originally Posted by Goose2u
actually many ladies do not do them for various reasons. i know a few ladies in vegas who would rather go home right before sleep.. even if its 2am, sleep in their bed, in their quiet, and then return in the morning.

everyone has different things that they want to get out of their experiences.
Nurse, you summed up exactly how I feel, its part of why I posted this haha
I just don't see the point in an overnight stay. I suppose I see it as something that wouldn't be advertised, only available to client/provider relationships where both parties have gotten totally comfortable together and have so much fun together they figure why not extend it?

I think there's a time and place for it to be offered, but not something advertised. It should be a YMMV on a per relationship basis.

Can anyone argue for the sake of playing devils advocate, why an overnight would be advertised and not be something that develops through mutual arrangements over time? Originally Posted by gentlegiant88

I wouldn't worry about it. Book however you want to book and enjoy yourself. Don't overthink how others spend their time or money bcd.
I met a provider named Kira from Florida, she used to visit here. overnight would have been perfect with her! It Never happened just a few 3+ hr sessions. i wish I knew where she was.. I'm still looking for that same type of connection... Lol
Don't overthink Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Lol you've discovered my personal flaw!

Thank you everyone for the discussion, this was a subject I was just naturally curious about from seeing it advertised every so often
I love to do all nighters or all day fuck-o-thons. But has to be with a lady I've seen multiple times and have some chemistry with. We can both drink without having to worry about driving. And the 3am sneak attack. Whipping off the covers from a sleeping naked woman and licking her pussy til she begs me to fuck her.

However...to date no woman has ever woken me up. Hoping just once....
Even with sleeping the amount one gives per hour is WAY cheaper then say 3 sessions as a example( H/250 x 3 = 750 or 12hours/1000 break it down to 83.33 per hour) . It all depends what one is seeking... just a pop or 2 and nothing more then a HH or H is the way to go. Some want more companionship, time out like a RL date, more affection etc. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
It is common sense that the per hour rate will always go down when someone does a longer time as with anything you would buy in bulk quantities.

youre allowed to have your opinion, but think of other perspectives.

many men think more than 15 minutes is a waste of money because all they want is to drop their pants and get their penis in a ladies mouth.

many men enjoy extended dates because they actually like the concept of a "date."

for everyone that has a gf in the real world, you dont just show up and lay down in bed and have sex then go on your way.

if you can afford it and enjoy the whole experience, go for it! some would love to go to a football game with a lady that they can kiss and put their hand on their legs... others just want that 15 minutes.

they are both good for what they are good for.
xo Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Very well stated. Most guys, at least the ones that frequent this site, are looking for a GFE that does not travel farther than the bedroom, much less going outside of the house for dinner/drinks and/or going to an event. There is no telling who you will run into on the outside as there are some very unscrupulous guys who may be at the same event and recognize she is a provider as he has either been BCD with her or has seen her pic on a whore board and would more than likely put a damper on the evening if not ruin it entirely.

A better option would be a all nighter but in the day time, that seems best for both parties, I wouldn't want to hear my partner snoring or passing gas all night long or vice versa. I agree with thn, nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
The all day session is a much better option than an all nighter, and as one poster has said, most of the time during that all day session, there will be a copious amounts of fucking, and it is best to be clear on that before you set the date. If she is all talk just to set the appointment, make sure there is an out in the deal where you can get money back for sending her on her way before the time is up.