thinking about going greek..

Become proficient with a private partner of adequate length and girth, or perhaps a frequent / trusted client in the hobby before offering it to the general audience. Know that you could get a lot of requests, which means you may have to pace yourself. "I need to give my ass a break" is a provider friend's remark I recall hearing some years ago.
I'm fluent in Greek it is all about preparation which can be as fun as the actual lesson then it is slow and steady until you can take it all in.
So if you need a patient teacher who likes one on one hands on demonstration PM me.
You know what they say right?

Once you go Greek
your farts won't squeek.
Where's catbanger when you need him?
Livi, if you do it correct, I think you will love it! It is seriously the one way to make me cum incredibly fast! I say, invest in a vibrating butt plug, good anal lube, a tube of Anal-Eaze or the Insertz, and a Magic Wand or something to stimulate your clit.

Have fun!
I recently bought anal toys myself! Kind of scared of what to do with them, but I have done anal before and enjoyed it. I am thinking if I had the right partner to be patient with me, I would have fun.
DATO. DATO and if in doubt DATO a bit more. Hell, even if you aren't in doubt, have him DATO a bit more anyway.

(Can you tell what I like to do? :} )
My 1.3" of dangling death has been known to give ladies tours of the greek islands ... ijs.
Livi, if you do it correct, I think you will love it! It is seriously the one way to make me cum incredibly fast! I say, invest in a vibrating butt plug, good anal lube, a tube of Anal-Eaze or the Insertz, and a Magic Wand or something to stimulate your clit.

Have fun! Originally Posted by bambigirl
From experience, my $0.02 worth...if you have to use the Anal-Ez something is wrong. You are not relaxed enough, lubed enough, etc. Best way to know if your body is interested is to get someone to do DATO on you. If you are receptive your anus will start to relax and allow their tongue to go inside further the more you get into it. Then use a finger or a toy and increase your comfort zone.

Problem with Anal-Ez is it and other similar products are topical numbing agents like benzocaine or lydocaine. Use these on your ass and if any gets on the gents junk he will get numb and loose feeling and his erection. If these agents start to migrate to your kitty you might loose feeling in parts of it as well.
Where's catbanger when you need him? Originally Posted by Brass Balls
I'm thinking it over. She's always been out of my budget but I would love to poke her in the ass.
Get DallasRain to open you up slow and gentle. If she's been able to get all those guys to let her go backdoor on them, odds are she's plenty knowledgeable and experienced to help you out.
I love it, I had this one toy called in the terminator and a 15inch too and huge anal beads.l but to each his own lol..
Those nerve endings are there for a reason. Don't shut them down. Start slow with a small toy and more lube than seems necessary. Practice good hygiene before and after.
Listen to the ladies who have tried and enjoyed it. Then try with a guy who will be patience. It will take time. Start small, Toys are a good start, plus DATO, butt massage and fingers.
From experience, my $0.02 worth...if you have to use the Anal-Ez something is wrong. You are not relaxed enough, lubed enough, etc. Best way to know if your body is interested is to get someone to do DATO on you. If you are receptive your anus will start to relax and allow their tongue to go inside further the more you get into it. Then use a finger or a toy and increase your comfort zone.

Problem with Anal-Ez is it and other similar products are topical numbing agents like benzocaine or lydocaine. Use these on your ass and if any gets on the gents junk he will get numb and loose feeling and his erection. If these agents start to migrate to your kitty you might loose feeling in parts of it as well. Originally Posted by dallaswill
Oh no, I definitely agree and see what you're saying! I didn't mean to rely on it (which could potentially be dangerous if you're too numb to know if it's dangerously painful, etc), but I find that sometimes at the very beginning during insertion it hurts a bit, until its actually in there and feels amazing. If you put a pea sized amount, it numbs it just enough to be more comfortable going in. I also must say it helps when you have something bigger than you're used to going in, because the stretching isn't always pleasant (as I said, until its actually in).

But totally see your point of view!