Who the hell keeps texting me

i got a text from cici a couple days ago is there something i should know? she told me this my new number now.
How about a text from 1511?? Have no idea who that is texting me... i asked times but no responce.
How about a text from 1511?? Have no idea who that is texting me... i asked times but no responce. Originally Posted by babaganoosh
That maybe the same as mine, I deleted as soon as I got it. I may have scrambled the last 4
I got two calls from girls in mount oliver in the last 2 days. (not angie)
Is it 1511 maybe?

Kravencox, who I have never met, has been texting me for over a week now. When I asked who it was she gave 2 different names one might have been Ravens. She told me she had a duo avail and rates. I only ever responded asking who it is...

2 days later "hey" and every day since. I guess business is down for her. I had texted her like over a year ago seeking info when she had no pics up... so someone is really building herself a leads list to be keeping numbers that long from folks she's never met!
Is it 1511 maybe?

Kravencox, who I have never met, has been texting me for over a week now. When I asked who it was she gave 2 different names one might have been Ravens. She told me she had a duo avail and rates. I only ever responded asking who it is...

2 days later "hey" and every day since. I guess business is down for her. I had texted her like over a year ago seeking info when she had no pics up... so someone is really building herself a leads list to be keeping numbers that long from folks she's never met! Originally Posted by aguyiknow
That must be her then. I wonder how many numbers she has kept over the years
I have heard this so many times about her especially!! The 1 fella I know, his GF told her to quit texting, and that asshole tells the gf "she should start doing her man right,and she wont have too!" Shes a lose cannon, and dangerous! It wasnt really his gf who text her back, but he had tried serveral times to get her to quit, and she wouldnt! I cant blame fellas for not wanting to give there numbers out, because of dumbasses like her! Shes obviously selfish, and doesnt care about anyone else. Probably has a habit to support, shes a mess. You need to get a phone that can block her, unfortunately a lot of those trac phones are just uncomplicated flip phones.