If you had a super power ....

The power to transform a pimp into an abused teen girl getting fucked 8 times a day by old fat fucks.
I think you're right. I'll go with Batman. Originally Posted by TexasChiliDog
Batman has no superpowers. Batman only has cool gadgets. Batman is not a super hero.
  • Crock
  • 12-23-2017, 09:59 AM
There was some TV show when I was younger about some teenage girl who's dad was an alien. Anyway, she had the power to freeze time whenever she wanted. And then she could unfreeze specific people that she wanted to.

That's the power I want.
To find the G-Spot.
These are all pretty good, I agree, the batman isn't a super power.

Dial a dick is an interesting one for sure.
The man who understands women dies of boredom. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Or laughter.

Mine would be to time travel. Go back in time to my youth and bang the hell out of those gals that were obviously giving me "the sign" but I was too young and stupid to know it.

And to see if there really is a butterfly effect. ~play Dr.Who theme here~.
Id like the power to feel the Orgasm the woman is having when she has a Big "O", multiple "O's" and/or squirting while she having it.

If it feels like how it looks on her face and as her body is convulsing, I want to be able to experience it too.

On the other hand, I'd also like the superpower to have a woman know what it feels like to get kicked in the balls.
There was some TV show when I was younger about some teenage girl who's dad was an alien. Anyway, she had the power to freeze time whenever she wanted. And then she could unfreeze specific people that she wanted to.

That's the power I want. Originally Posted by Crock
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of...rld_(TV_series)

To find the G-Spot. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
That is an admirable quest; however, I thinck you will have a much better chance winning megamillions three times in a row. Many have searched. Many have died trying ... go forth and find the elusive g spot.

Id like the power to feel the Orgasm the woman is having when she has a Big "O", multiple "O's" and/or squirting while she having it.

If it feels like how it looks on her face and as her body is convulsing, I want to be able to experience it too. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Surely you can fake it. The ladies fake orgasms all the time.
  • harry
  • 12-23-2017, 09:52 PM
The ability to charm the panties off and my way between the legs of any woman I wanted. That would be a very cool super power.
+1

Good thread!
Certainly to orgasm as many times as I want, when I want. As well as projecting that ability to my partner.

The ability to transform any negative thought into a positive one. Originally Posted by lda523287
I wish I could sing.
I wish I could sing. Originally Posted by Joe Bowers
I wish this every single time I watch a singing contest or an amazing singer. It truly is an amazing talent and power. It can absolutely move someone.
I wish this every single time I watch a singing contest or an amazing singer. It truly is an amazing talent and power. It can absolutely move someone. Originally Posted by tntangie
I sound awesome in my car with the radio up really loud. But yeah, I know what you mean about listening to someone who’s really good. I wish I had that kind of talent.
Batman has no superpowers. Batman only has cool gadgets. Batman is not a super hero. Originally Posted by pyramider
Batmans superpower is he's rich lol

I thought my cock sucking skills have some super power hehehe...