Washington Post......"Mueller says President NOT a target of a criminal investigation!!

I’ll bet Rosenstein will be a target of a criminal investigation soon. Along with his pals Comey, McCabe, Strzock, Page, Ohr, et al. Originally Posted by bambino
Gawd, i hope so!
And that's what Mueller said. If Jackie S is going to quote something, quote it correctly. Originally Posted by papadee
And for as long as this has gone there’s still nothing. Oh yeah....for all the millions spent you we got Manafart for something before he ever join the Trump campaign. Big Whoopi!

Give it a rest. Give it up. Then go away.
And for as long as this has gone there’s still nothing. Oh yeah....for all the millions spent you we got Manafart for something before he ever join the Trump campaign. Big Whoopi!

Give it a rest. Give it up. Then go away. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Rosenstein had to write a memo expanding Meuller ‘s scope a week AFTER he raided Manafort house and took him and his wife out in cuffs. These are great people.
And that's what Mueller said. If Jackie S is going to quote something, quote it correctly. Originally Posted by papadee
I quoted the link headline, not Mueller directly.
Originally Posted by WTF
Creeper chicken WTF
The same could have been said of whitewater and Benghazi...that did not seem to phase the tabid right Originally Posted by WTF
or even the rabid tight

now Benghazi...lots of liars would have done time had there been an uncorrupted doj
or even the rabid tight

now Benghazi...lots of liars would have done time had there been an uncorrupted doj Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It’s apples and oranges but WTF will always equate the two. Ask him what BO was doing when he first heard the reports and what did he do? Simple questions...no answer, and especially no answers to that question from WTF. Only.... blah blah blah. It never took a rocket scientist to know something stunk in Denmark. The only thing that stinks about Russiagate is WTFs upper lip. He delights in calling out hypocrisy, but his own history is nothing but Fiction. Nothing but some media hacks false claims and non facts. Debating him is like chasing a dogs tail.

He is however...my favorite bomb thrower. And actually a pretty good guy and excellent golfer. But beyond that he’s just a maze of circular logic. Be sure he’s bought you a few drinks before you tell him he is full of shit. He’ll keep buying until your too drunk to disagree with him. He’ll usually pass out first....

He’s a big pussy and he admits it.
It’s apples and oranges but WTF will always equate the two. Ask him what BO was doing when he first heard the reports and what did he do? Simple questions...no answer, and especially no answers to that question from WTF. Only.... blah blah blah. It never took a rocket scientist to know something stunk in Denmark. The only thing that stinks about Russiagate is WTFs upper lip. He delights in calling out hypocrisy, but his own history is nothing but Fiction. Nothing but some media hacks false claims and non facts. Debating him is like chasing a dogs tail.

He is however...my favorite bomb thrower. And actually a pretty good guy and excellent golfer. But beyond that he’s just a maze of circular logic. Be sure he’s bought you a few drinks before you tell him he is full of shit. He’ll keep buying until your too drunk to disagree with him. He’ll usually pass out first....

He’s a big pussy and he admits it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
you have him nailed

his logic and associated "what about this" replies that aren't comparable to what is being discussed are quite exasperating but I don't let the idiocy bother me any more

trying to get him straightened out is like chasing your tail, I gave that up long ago
any person of medium iq already knew, from the outset, that trump was guilty of nothing

and the charges by the leftist dimocrats and their news media were ridiculous and political

the real criminals are the people who colluded and conspired to frame trump Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA A!

He’s a big pussy and he admits it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He’s an excellent golfer? What’s the Creeper’s handicap? Other than his brain?
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2018, 09:02 AM
He’s an excellent golfer? What’s the Creeper’s handicap? Other than his brain? Originally Posted by bambino
Damn, next you'll be asking for my address and SS #!

You in full blown stalk mode...

Damn, next you'll be asking for my address and SS #!

You in full blown stalk mode...

. Originally Posted by WTF
You’re prolly around a 14.
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2018, 11:19 AM
You’re prolly around a 14. Originally Posted by bambino
If I was you damn sure would be stalking me...chester bambino
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2018, 11:36 AM

trying to get him straightened out is like chasing your tail, I gave that up long ago Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You have a tail you used to chase?

Were you the one they all played "Pin the Tail on the Jackass" with?
You have a tail you used to chase?

Were you the one they all played "Pin the Tail on the Jackass" with? Originally Posted by WTF
your humor is not quite as stale as your breath most likely