Encounter: Foxy @blue redeems my faith in Dallas AMP

• Aoi
  • 02-03-2020, 12:55 PM
Damn, she woulda fit in at blue
Never been to one of these, any recommendations for blue? Any way i can look at the girls ahead of time?
No, no way to see them ahead of time except to visualize them after reading their reviews. Best to read the reviews and do your homework to see which one you like. Doing a review gets you ROS and more info. But at Blue, they’re all good (really). So you have a better chance just showing up there than anywhere else, most of us will tell you. If you need a recommendation, though, you couldn’t do better than cute and sweet tiny spinner Foxy. Or Boa. Or Layna. Or (really — any of the girls at Blue).
Rumor has it that even beautiful Foxy will actually engage in intimate relations with young bucks like yourself, if you ask her nicely.
Steve I am impressed with both the AMP and the Korean restaurants. Can't beat the price and quality.
Steve I am impressed with both the AMP and the Korean restaurants. Can't beat the price and quality. Originally Posted by pmchen
for some of us, the AMP girls are OUR Korean restaurant
I love seeing her cute little breasts burst out of that day-glo bikini.
I love seeing her cute little breasts burst out of that day-glo bikini. Originally Posted by SteveJobs
I could not take my eyes off her ass
Foxy is Definitely easy on the eyes and sexy small body as well
  • Aoi
  • 02-05-2020, 12:12 PM
I could not take my eyes off her ass Originally Posted by FunMonday
Everything about her is TOP NOTCH
I saw her Yesterday and Damn she is tiny or I am getting larger. Was going to see her but she was about to have an appointment so I let her be...
I do just that, Fun Monday, store up seeds for beauties like Foxy. She takes it all.
Ain’t nuttin wrong with a little Fox huntin’ (or with nuttin in Foxy!)