WTF is up with Buffalo TCB skills

I wish I would have been in buffalo I was in rochester but I dont think you like me anyways lol
but I would have been a great time :-)
I wish I would have been in buffalo I was in rochester but I dont think you like me anyways lol
but I would have been a great time :-) Originally Posted by Amber Does
I love Seether :-) and I love to fuck to that song too :-)
I wish I would have been in buffalo I was in rochester but I dont think you like me anyways lol but I would have been a great time :-) Originally Posted by Amber Does
*looks around* Clearly you don't me mean not liking you. I LOVE you and your posts. You always seem to get it right.

I'm just a scrawny old guy that can really only man handle tiny spinners. That being said the next time I'm up in Roch, I'll be connecting with RochBrit.. but the time after that I'll look you up . You'll just have to be gentle with me.

MTny
I love Seether :-) and I love to fuck to that song too :-) Originally Posted by Amber Does
can you pull this one off first please. just askin
Amber's TCB skills are top notch
Sorry MTNY. I was talking about Bella from the beginning of the thread. She is the new go to girl now, and a showcase would help. Let the FF begin!!!
EA.
Damn, with a $2k hobby budget you could have had a dream team lineup of Amber, Ellie, Faith, Jolina, Lee, Michelle, Tiffany, Trisha, Tori and whatever was left could have gone to some bp girls. I hope you at least got to see one of them!
Damn, with a $2k hobby budget you could have had a dream team lineup of Amber, Ellie, Faith, Jolina, Lee, Michelle, Tiffany, Trisha, Tori and whatever was left could have gone to some bp girls. I hope you at least got to see one of them! Originally Posted by prograde
I was up there in meetings and got fucked on time anyway. Fortunately, I still have most of the cash and will likely do a few Roch runs in the upcoming months.

MTNY