Why Liberals are Responsible for the Eventual Destruction of France

Please remember that prior to the 1960's and Lyndon Johnson's Great Society, .... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Now you are really screwing with him ...

.. that was before he started trying to learn how to stand up and pee...

...at the same time.
Funny coming from a ass hat like you who needs instructions to pour piss out of a boot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's "couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel." Dumbfuck.

The argument is so stupid, narrow-minded and intolerant that it's almost impossible to respond to it. All of the hateful, racist crap spewed by you and Jew Lawyer are exactly the same things that were said 100 years ago about Italian immigrants, Irish immigrants, German immigrants, etc etc etc. Those folks were vilified and discriminated against for decades.....until the second generation kicked in and gradually assimilation occurred. Same as will happen with today's immigrants.

Fuck you guys and your hate. Originally Posted by timpage
Why don't you convert to Islam, read the Koran and cover yourself? Oh, wait, you already have.
It's "couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel." Dumbfuck.

Guess you have read 'rm. LOL You just "outed " yourself.

Why don't you convert to Islam, read the Koran and cover yourself? Oh, wait, you already have. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Cradle to grave. We need to stop helping those that can help themselves, like Israel. The Jewish lobby has us all involved in the middle east mess.
Cradle to grave. We need to stop helping those that can help themselves, like Israel. The Jewish lobby has us all involved in the middle east mess. Originally Posted by ilikefun
You are mistaken. Israel is your only friend over here.
You are mistaken. Israel is your only friend over here. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Tell that to your doppelgänger, INIdiot. He claims it's the Saudis!
Tell that to your doppelgänger, INIdiot. He claims it's the Saudis! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To whom are you referring with the INIdiot insult?
And unlike Iva-LittleOne, naturally conceived, no doubt. Originally Posted by LexusLover
A crow shit on a fence post and the sun hatched you and JL out. Twin idiots.
The argument is so stupid, narrow-minded and intolerant that it's almost impossible to respond to it. All of the hateful, racist crap spewed by you and Jew Lawyer are exactly the same things that were said 100 years ago about Italian immigrants, Irish immigrants, German immigrants, etc etc etc. Those folks were vilified and discriminated against for decades.....until the second generation kicked in and gradually assimilation occurred. Same as will happen with today's immigrants.

Fuck you guys and your hate. Originally Posted by timpage
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm sure you will, but I think the German, Italian, Irish, etc al immigrants of yesteryear had different goals than do many of our Muslim immigrants. The former had very few among them that wanted to destroy this country and turn us into a backwards religious dictatorship. Ijs.
God created whisky to keep the Irish from ruling the world.
To whom are you referring with the INIdiot insult? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You draw your own conclusion. You know very well about whom I speak. And where's the insult, IBHomo?

But thanks for playing.
But the second generation has already kicked in and they are not assimilating. Instead they are demanding more handouts from the government. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Are you really from San Antonio? Because I am pretty familiar with the city and have been for a very long time... Would you seriously say it's a city that hasn't assimilated Hispanic immigrants?
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm sure you will, but I think the German, Italian, Irish, etc al immigrants of yesteryear had different goals than do many of our Muslim immigrants. The former had very few among them that wanted to destroy this country and turn us into a backwards religious dictatorship. Ijs. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I will gladly correct you because you're wrong.

Kindly point out your support for the proposition that the majority, or even a teensy minority, of the Muslim immigrants in the United States want to destroy our country and turn us into a backwards religious dictatorship.

Because, I've missed that.

COG, why would you post up something so stupid?
COG, why would you post up something so stupid? Originally Posted by timpage
COIdiot does so without effort. He's a natural talent!
COIdiot does so without effort. He's a natural talent! Originally Posted by bigtex
Seriously though....he's not one of the mouth-breathing idiots like IFFY or IBidiot....I just don't get why he would post something up so stupid and thoughtless.