Did the Bill of Rights Die Today?

Ever thought if the congress and Senate did something besides sitting on their ass and apposing each other he wouldn't or couldn't do the things that piss you off.
Nixon was not impeached but he had a press that was after his scalp. He faced an unrelenting drumbeat of bad press and accusations (some of which he was innocent of). Here is the thing, it took the Republicans in the Congress to tell him it was time to go. It may take that for Obama but like Jackie said, when you're busy sucking dick it is hard to get anything done.

In this case the Senate is the democratic party and the House is the GOP. I see the House has proposed and passed multiple budgets while the Senate has done nothing. Boehner has done a poor job as I see it and I lobbied with my local representatives to pass him over on the job. The Congress is designed to be a restriction on the president and vise versa.
so many constitutional scholars. It's amazing how much you know...
so many constitutional scholars. It's amazing how much you know... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're amazed by people who can count to ten.
so many constitutional scholars. It's amazing how much you know... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This stuff is nothing you didn't learn in High School Civics.
This stuff is nothing you didn't learn in High School Civics. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'm convinced the leftist mindset, with a mendaciousness born of sloth and jealousy, never embraced things meant to be learned in civics class
RIP
This stuff is nothing you didn't learn in High School Civics. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Do they still call it Civics?
forgot the best one
You know, there is a saying. If you forget history, you are doomed to repeat it.

This does not mean your own nations history. It means world history. Look at Germany leading up to WWII. Looks a lot like the U.S. today. Take away the guns, deny civil liberties, silence those opposed.

The list could go on and on. Just something to think about. This has been going on for a long time. And no one (or very few) seem willing to open their eyes to it.

The Declaration of Independence should be changed to read. "We the Sheeple" Because most people today, just follow like sheep, without question.

Ever wonder why police departments are now getting drones?

Some here will agree and understand what I am saying. Some won't. Every one will have to make up their own mind. Hopefully, before it is to late.
Holy shit! Lets hang 'em all before they destroy our country from without and within.

Ready boys?
Holy shit! Lets hang 'em all before they destroy our country from without and within.

Ready boys? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's a little too violent for me, but you're heading in the right direction, finally, Assup!
didn't you just say you wanted to see BT on fire?

Lying dipshit! Yes you DID!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9493&postcount
No I did not, Assup. You are lying again. Or too stupid to understand.
No I did not, Assup. You are lying again. Or too stupid to understand. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh yeah?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9493&postcount