Great News!

• CJ7
  • 12-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Many of you will be pleased to learn that a recent drone strike in Yemen killed 14 members of a wedding party, and injured 22 others. There were no known terrorists among the killed or injured.

Another grand victory for Obama! He killed more brown people who talk funny. I feel much safer now that those innocent people, who were simply celebrating a wedding, are dead. Ah, it's a proud moment for America! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
link
link Originally Posted by CJ7

YouRong .................IvaLittleOne. ...............CJack.......... ...........LINK......................COG.

Is that helpful?
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2013, 11:51 AM

YouRong .IvaLittleOne..CJack..LINK..................COG.

Is that helpful? Originally Posted by LexusLover

you helpful ??

snort

snort Originally Posted by CJ7
Yep, you do, CBJ7: the question is, "what?"
Like, correction: I can't read a website? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've already demonstrated you can read one (that shows YouRong)!!!!!

And you believe you have insurance coverage beginning January 1st?

Clarksville
http://austintexas.gov/sites/default/files/files/Planning/Historic_Preservation/clarksville.pdf
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2013, 12:27 PM
You've already demonstrated you can read one (that shows YouRong)!!!!!

And you believe you have insurance coverage beginning January 1st?

Clarksville
http://austintexas.gov/sites/default...larksville.pdf Originally Posted by LexusLover

http://www.city-data.com/neighborhoo...Austin-TX.html

In 1975 the Texas Historical Commission designated a two-block-wide strip of Clarksville as a historic district, and the city paved the streets with asphalt.
http://www.city-data.com/neighborhoo...Austin-TX.html

In 1975 the Texas Historical Commission designated a two-block-wide strip of Clarksville as a historic district, and the city paved the streets with asphalt. Originally Posted by CJ7
Like your enthusiasm for "Obamacare" and the remarkable website progress ...

.. you would rather rely on ads and puff than legitimate legal documents.

The original maps of Clarksville .. not the ones drawn by realtors and business owners to benefit from the association ... shows that Clarksville NEVER reached West Lynn .....

and that was my experience as well walking through Clarksville to downtown Austin.

FYI: The "NATIONAL" designation of an historical district requires more than red lines on paper and wishful thinking ... it is not a political decision either.

So you quote the Texas Historical Commission to explain the NATIONAL REGISTER and
Austin City platting ...

.. no wonder Obamacare is a disaster .... you people can't read and think. Even YouRong conceded Nau's ain't in Clarksville ..

.................. he probably forgot. That is why the name of the drug store is: Nau's ENFIELD Drug .... otherwise it would be named ..

Nau's CLARKSVILLE Durg ... .............. got it? ............. It's NOT IN CLARKSVILLE. The advertising is false. .... FALSE!

Like: "you can keep your insurance and your doctors if you like them" .................. FALSE!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Like your enthusiasm for "Obamacare" and the remarkable website progress ...

.. you would rather rely on ads and puff than legitimate legal documents.

The original maps of Clarksville .. not the ones drawn by realtors and business owners to benefit from the association ... shows that Clarksville NEVER reached West Lynn .....

and that was my experience as well walking through Clarksville to downtown Austin.

FYI: The "NATIONAL" designation of an historical district requires more than red lines on paper and wishful thinking ... it is not a political decision either.

So you quote the Texas Historical Commission to explain the NATIONAL REGISTER and
Austin City platting ...

.. no wonder Obamacare is a disaster .... you people can't read and think. Even YouRong conceded Nau's ain't in Clarksville ..

.................. he probably forgot. That is why the name of the drug store is: Nau's ENFIELD Drug .... otherwise it would be named ..

Nau's CLARKSVILLE Durg ... .............. got it? ............. It's NOT IN CLARKSVILLE. The advertising is false. .... FALSE!

Like: "you can keep your insurance and your doctors if you like them" .................. FALSE!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

allow me to explain it for you ..

Nau's is in Clarksville, Nau's IS NOT in the historical district of Clarksville.

study up, pop quiz Monday, 8am sharp
You are so fucking dumb to actually think Obie was at the controls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
CHIMPY, look here->... http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/....google.com%2F
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2013, 01:15 PM
... http://www.latimes.com/world/worldno...#axzz2nTux01z3 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

well that sucks ... guess it would have been better for our country to engage them in a firefight, and have 17 of our soldiers get killed too ...

moral to the story

don't invite the Taliban to your wedding
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2013, 01:17 PM

LLL.................JD........ ........COG................... .LINK.......................

Is that helpful? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Fixed it for you idiot...
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2013, 02:34 PM
It depends on the party affiliation. If the President is a Republican, the media will damn him. If s/he's a Democrat, the media will damn the Republican. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Poor wittle Republicans get all the blame from the media
  • Old-T
  • 12-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Many of you will be pleased to learn that a recent drone strike in Yemen killed 14 members of a wedding party, and injured 22 others. There were no known terrorists among the killed or injured.

Another grand victory for Obama! He killed more brown people who talk funny. I feel much safer now that those innocent people, who were simply celebrating a wedding, are dead. Ah, it's a proud moment for America! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are a jerk.

Let us know the next time one of your relatives dies so we can use it as the basis of a snide political comment.