Face Sitting / Face Riding / DATY?

I'm not a very active hobbyist, maybe once a month at most, and it can be awkward establishing a rapport with a provider on the first visit.

Hopefully, when a provider does her homework screening me, she'll find this thread and get a better understanding of what I like.

Truth be told, I've met a couple of ladies who I was GLAD they didn't sit on my face... It's personal thing, and trust has to go both ways... Cuz STDs will too!

Fact is, most of the ladies here are gettin' it far more often than I am, which is fine, but I want that pussy to taste like pussy... Not like Nonoxynol-9... OR worse!

FWIW, I usually bring a small bottle of Listerine with me to clean up right after. I'm D&DF, and plan to stay that way.

Another variation is panty sitting or panty-hose sitting. That way there's no exchange of fluids, but there's still the bump-n-grind...
For some reason, my last post isn't showing up. I can see it in the reply-to thread, but not in the main thread...

Nevermind, now it's showing up... Weird!
  • up4u
  • 10-27-2013, 09:37 AM
Hi John Q,
I actually just had this done in session last night by JoyWow.
She took the lead and I must say it was very sexual and she really got into it.
In fact I think she would have allowed it go on and on.
I posted the review on her last night.
Happy Face Sitting!
UP
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-28-2013, 11:00 AM
OOOH.. ty! That link is always a fav of mine. I had forgotten about it!

Now... I need to find a willing volunteer to test out a few that are new to me.

Now... I need to find a willing volunteer to test out a few that are new to me. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Anytime, Ze. I'll volunteer!
  • Caleb
  • 10-28-2013, 02:17 PM
And a line forms around the block at Naughtyville. Oh fcuk, like Camelot it's but a dream.
Many great DATY positions here: http://www.sexinfo101.com/cunnilinguspositions.shtml Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Nice link! Thank you!
69 is one of my favs. I prefer the conventional method and having her completely rest on top of me in order for her to be relaxed. But I'm always open to different ways to get my head between her legs.

TM
But I'm always open to different ways to get my head between her legs. Originally Posted by texasmarine
Quote of the thread. Could not have put it better.
Many great DATY positions here: http://www.sexinfo101.com/cunnilinguspositions.shtml Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Looks like some fun stuff to try out, thank you!
Now... I need to find a willing volunteer to test out a few that are new to me. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Howdy
Im in!!! NQAL (No Quit All Lick!)

I'm still looking to have my face massaged... Vigorously!

Prefer thick and juicy!
My pal Laura Lynn introduced me to FDAU dining and I gotta say, a face full of lovely ass while I dine has taught this old dog an awesome new trick ! Pretty sure no one needs a sexinfo diagram for that?
  • b2pop
  • 04-03-2014, 09:43 AM
I love DATY I am a giver and I love being told what to do by a woman whole partaking. This is only time the rest of the time I want her to be pretty submissive. I know not all woman like DATY but if they do I think I would love to try this. Eves ecstasy http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_evesecstasy.shtml