Do Providers get attached? - Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!

But your bullet can't throw you down and take you like the lustful woman that you are! And also, don't forget about the 'taking out the garbage' thing!

my silver bullet does the trick Originally Posted by LAVixian
How about next time I'm in N.O. , I send you a ticket to N.O. and we get the protien shakes going with you and Dallas?

Dallas needs to be here with me! I have even started to dream about that girl...told hubby I need to set money aside for a plane ticket to go see her, he said 'Don't be talkin stupid!' Ahh well... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Hobbyist, provider, it really doesnt matter. We're both human beings, with, hearts, emotions and feelings. We're not androids. Yes, hobbist can get attached. Yes, providers can get attached. It has happened to both, and will continue to happen, so matter how hard both sides try to keep things in check, it will happen. Its called life and being human.
Words of wisdom the heart wants what the heart wants
"Nothing is more out of our control, than the desires and
longings of our heart."

Not sure who said this, but man, never was there a truer statement.
You're right when you say that we all try and stay emotionally distant but after seeing someone on numerous occassions, and the chemistry is there, you sometimes find yourself looking forward to their calls. I have an ATF! An older gentleman with a vast amount of knowledge who is a joy to interact with on a variety of levels.

When the day comes and he finds a new ATF or retires, and that day will come, I'll be hurt but it comes with the territory.
  • jac01
  • 09-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Hobbyist, provider, it really doesnt matter. We're both human beings, with, hearts, emotions and feelings. We're not androids. Yes, hobbist can get attached. Yes, providers can get attached. It has happened to both, and will continue to happen, so matter how hard both sides try to keep things in check, it will happen. Its called life and being human. Originally Posted by theMILFnextdoor
"Nothing is more out of our control, than the desires and
longings of our heart."

Not sure who said this, but man, never was there a truer statement. Originally Posted by theMILFnextdoor
Well said, MILFnextdoor. I am finding it quite difficult to refrain from thinking about my ATF, pretty much on a daily basis. I certainly didn't go into this looking for or expecting to find someone like her that has had this kind of effect on me. She's simply amazing, and given me some of the most wonderful experiences that I have had in years. Even knowing what her job entails, I don't care. I still find myself trying to find a way to spend any available free time that I have with her. She has resulted in me really taking a hard look at what I want from life. If certain circumstances were different, I would probably focus all of my energy to try and be Richard Gere to her Julia Roberts.
quote=theMILFnextdoor;565885]"Nothing is more out of our control, than the desires and
longings of our heart."

Well MILF a gentleman will always defer to a lady and so I will bow to your observation.

Jac I have to agree with everything you have said it is tough when you have an ATF and just want to spend more and more time with her, but circumstances and/or finances preclude that from happening.
  • jac01
  • 09-12-2010, 06:18 PM

Jac I have to agree with everything you have said it is tough when you have an ATF and just want to spend more and more time with her, but circumstances and/or finances preclude that from happening. Originally Posted by elcid180
Yes, and even harder when she is truly one of the most beautiful (in every possible way) ladies I have ever met in my life.
There is one I haven't seen in almost 6 months now, but we still talk on rare occassions via email. I'm about to drive to Tulsa and pull him out by his ear, and give him a few slaps across his nose for getting too wrapped up in his new grandbaby and not taking time out to see me. What does a new grandson have that I don't?? Not fair! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I talked to my Tulsa guy, and sent him a link to this thread....he scheduled to see me thursday in OKC!
  • jac01
  • 09-12-2010, 10:24 PM
That's great news Tiffany. I hope he requests you for long enough to make up for the lost time. Have a great time!
I meet guys that I wish were single all the time. "sigh"
As a young soldier stationed in Germany I "fell" for a provider. It was immediately mutual and we dated (no fee's involved) for the next 2 years. I was even considering bringing her back to the USA at the time. Other soldiers would ask how I can "date" a provider?....It's not something I was looking for or thought would happen but I guess you adjust to what life brings your way. That was in 1985....we've managed to stay in contact over the years and I still talk to her on the phone. I'm good friends with her daughter as well who is now a grown woman herself. It's a special relationship that I'll always cherish.
  • jac01
  • 09-13-2010, 02:38 AM
MJ,
Thank you for sharing that. If any of my friends knew what I am feeling towards this girl I would get the similar questions that you did. If I was ever lucky enough to win her heart, that for me would be enough. I truly don't care what she has done in the past nor does what she currently does for her job cause me to think less of her in any way. She truly has a heart of gold and has made me feel more alive than I have since I can't remember when. I would love to be her shining, white knight. But I'm afraid that my armor is dented and has some moss on it. I have everything at home that most men would want, yet I still find myself yearning to spend whatever free time I have with her. I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with what I am feeling. I sure didn't plan on meeting someone like her. This definitely has been difficult.
[ I have everything at home that most men would want, yet I still find myself yearning to spend whatever free time I have with her. I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with what I am feeling. I sure didn't plan on meeting someone like her. This definitely has been difficult.[/quote]

Jac, I'm certainly no expert on relationships. Based on what you wrote above though, it would seem to me that maybe you should just enjoy what you have with this provider at the moment. Live for now, not what "could be". Consider this....even if you win her heart, then you would have a difficult choice to make about what you have at home. There's always a price to be paid or sacrifices to make, one way or the other. Leaving Germany and the Provider I dated was one of the most difficult decisions I had to make. Looking back now though, I'm thankful for how things turned out. She had a 5 year "plan" in 1985. She's still working as a Provider today. I'm not criticizing her decision to stay in the business, I just know it would not have been the right decision for my life in the long run. So I appreciated what we had at that time and I'll always appreciate the memories but I also know that the fairytale simply couldn't be.