Anyone just prefer the "girl next door look"?

I like the casual girl next door look. The catch me fuck me types. Old guy brings back some good old memories checkin out the hot lady across the street. Thanks now I'm horney again!!LOL
Anything that's "catch me, fuck me." But not too casual.
Girl next door any day over the tarted up look. By a mile.
I'm not much for the lingerie ensamble either. It always looks a little contrived to me. I want her to look just like the hot chick you see walking through the mall. Awhile back I saw Penelope and when she opened the door I remember thinking: "This is what I want". Cute, freshly scrubbed, light makeup with tight designer jeans and a simple black top. She did have some sporty undies on underneath, though.
I was Soooo Glad to see this post!

It's really good to know that there are some of you out there that Like the Girl Next Door look! I am Suuuuuuuch a Jeans and sandals girl. Of course, I like to wear a cute, sexy, Cleavage Plunging (depending on where I'm going) kind of top w/the jeans. But, none the less....it's just what I feel the Most comfortable in. Damn FMH....to think...I actually had dressed Up because it was our first meeting.
Ha...Ahhh well. Just another reason for you to come back to North Dallas soon.
;D

~Kelly TNT
You were dressed up but not saloon-girl dressed up! I do remember you were wearing lacy black panties and bra. What you had on before that I have no idea. I will try to pay more attention next time and not be so mesmerized by your beautiful face.

Oh, and I did notice that little pull down of the panties on your way out of the room to get water. I relive it nightly when I turn off the lights.
I thought you needed something to remember me by.....

Hee Hee!!

~Kelly TNT
Girl next door is fine, but I like it when she greets you with one of those short above the knee kimono type silk robe, no panties or bra. Just out of the shower, hair still wet, (no towel on head), squeeky clean and smelling oh so fresh.
I tell new providers when I remember don't get all dressed up, I want you naked as soon as you arrive. I love a naked woman's body, no matter the age. I do like the woman to be shaved and hair fixed, but the lipstick comes off at the same time the clothes do. I love going to Kroger’s in the summer weekend days about 5:00 PM when all of the soccer moms run in, in their bikinis with a Kmart cover up. (There small because there cheep) I love a naked woman. I got to go my finger is getting stiff thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope a Victoria's Secret model moves in next to me.. Does that answer the question?
I hope a Victoria's Secret model moves in next to me.. Does that answer the question? Originally Posted by -Lit-
Me too..

Just Sayin....

~Kelly TNT
I agree, but I just have to say that when a lady with a truly sexy body is wearing a short dress with nothing on underneath.... It's obvious by the way things are shifting, shaking, and moving, that.... Anyway, I just can't wait to unwrap the packge.
Maybe its the kid in me but I just love the thrill of unwraping a package. Even scantily clad in bra and panties is cool with me. Just a little something to highten the anticipation of what may lie underneath My ATF is any sort of latex/vinyl/patent leather (hence my handle)
I'll take a gal in cutoff's and a tanktop anyday!
Like others have written, the girl next door for me as well. However, rather than the jeans, tank top and flip-flops, a nice sun dress cut just above the knees without a thing on underneath with sandals gets me going. I once had someone who met me like that, not in a provider capacity, and it was just a turn on being around her.

I do enjoy the made up look but there is just something about the girl next door in a sun dress... rats! Now my motor is running...