logistics in getting cleared..ladies

I ask, because even though someone has a lot of reviews, he may have a couple of ladies he's seen more recent that he hasn't reviewed or he may have ladies that he visits frequently. I'm happy to get references off of the reviews. I look at the reviews anyway to see if you're a guy that I'd want to see. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
This
I ask, because even though someone has a lot of reviews, he may have a couple of ladies he's seen more recent that he hasn't reviewed or he may have ladies that he visits frequently. I'm happy to get references off of the reviews. I look at the reviews anyway to see if you're a guy that I'd want to see. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Pretty much, every lady has their own way of doing things to make ourselves comfortable. Some guys get annoyed by the screening process but i say those aren't the type of guys I'd like to spend time with anyway.

I've been brainstorming about how to make the process as easy as possible and I'll be revamping some things pretty soon. I know it sucks especially because a lot of ladies aren't really reference friendly these days but we have to stay safe.
zee, the ladies told you. you may not like it or question it, but we pretty much have to let the ladies do what they feel they need to do.

they have a vested interest in efficient screening too, from 3 perspectives, revenue, safety and does she want to see this horn dog sniffing around.

And, ladies can post rebuttals in coed.
They can't legally see ROS, so they are somewhat handicapped in that respect
Occasionally you'll see a ladies posts reposted by a gent that caught them before the mods deleted them.

Most ladies don't rebut via coef cause it usually leads to a shit storm, but it does make for good reading.
zee, the ladies told you. you may not like it or question it, but we pretty much have to let the ladies do what they feel they need to do.

they have a vested interest in efficient screening too, from 3 perspectives, revenue, safety and does she want to see this horn dog sniffing around.

And, ladies can post rebuttals in coed.
They can't legally see ROS, so they are somewhat handicapped in that respect
Occasionally you'll see a ladies posts reposted by a gent that caught them before the mods deleted them.

Most ladies don't rebut via coef cause it usually leads to a shit storm, but it does make for good reading. Originally Posted by txman123

Haha say that again!! That aspect of things really sucks. We don't have any non drama options for giving our side of things. Mods no longer close threads at the ops request. So no posting without causing a shit storm of piling on. Shitty.
Haha say that again!! That aspect of things really sucks. We don't have any non drama options for giving our side of things. Mods no longer close threads at the ops request. So no posting without causing a shit storm of piling on. Shitty. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
JJ, it's pretty much a one way street for you ladies isn't it as far as rebutting a review. You can't even legally say thanks in the review thread if you wanted to.

On the other hand, if the drama dried up around here, what would we do for fun? (what would we do? did I really say that outloud)

off topic, but i get the sense that I'm not the only one sitting in the back yard
swiiling beer, margaritas, sweet tea, what have you.
JJ, it's pretty much a one way street for you ladies isn't it as far as rebutting a review. You can't even legally say thanks in the review thread if you wanted to.

On the other hand, if the drama dried up around here, what would we do for fun? (what would we do? did I really say that outloud)

off topic, but i get the sense that I'm not the only one sitting in the back yard
swiiling beer, margaritas, sweet tea, what have you. Originally Posted by txman123
I guess we all have to serve our time at one point or another
I guess we all have to serve our time at one point or another Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
yes maam, we all get a turn

back in the general area of topic, I'd gladly trade you review ROS and posting capability for same in your ladies room.
What did the kid in Taledega Nights yell , 'anarchy' 'anarchy'.
For sure the ladies can conduct their screening as they see fit. I was just going for the logic of it all. I received a couple of nice pm's that helped me understand the logic.. This all started by me asking to get clearance from a provider and her asking for a couple of references. I am on 411 so I probably could have made the grade, but I just could not see the requirement that I pick out a couple of my review ladies and pester them for referrals. I really hated the concept of them becoming the default referral source, because they will go to the trouble to respond. The work load should be spread evenly among the reviewed ladies... Funny part is I changed my mind about seeing the provider that started all of this haha.. it's jungle out there...
For sure the ladies can conduct their screening as they see fit. I was just going for the logic of it all. I received a couple of nice pm's that helped me understand the logic.. This all started by me asking to get clearance from a provider and her asking for a couple of references. I am on 411 so I probably could have made the grade, but I just could not see the requirement that I pick out a couple of my review ladies and pester them for referrals. I really hated the concept of them becoming the default referral source, because they will go to the trouble to respond. The work load should be spread evenly among the reviewed ladies... Funny part is I changed my mind about seeing the provider that started all of this haha.. it's jungle out there... Originally Posted by Zee Man
Yeah if you have p411 and she was still requiring references that is a bit much.
yes maam, we all get a turn

back in the general area of topic, I'd gladly trade you review ROS and posting capability for same in your ladies room.
What did the kid in Taledega Nights yell , 'anarchy' 'anarchy'. Originally Posted by txman123
Not as interesting as a place as you might think js lol
zee, getting hard to type on this little bitty iphon5 with fingers swollen by margarita salt and bud light platinum poisioning, but I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to be a pest. Most ladies got enough going on in their lives.
But I also think most reputable ladies that have been here a while realize that refs help us all. I also am pretty sure they know who is not ref friendly in general, and for sure know the ladies they do not get along with or trust and would not even contact them. Some ladies even state in their showcase or sig line their stance on refs.

Hey, I hope those pms were from some of our beautiful sexy ladies and lead to some play time.
Not as interesting as a place as you might think js lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
maybe so, but I'd still like to read it.
I'd even go so far as to just flat give yall full access to reviews even without my access to your private area.
????????????????

That info is supposed to be tippy top secret from the females.
Not as interesting as a place as you might think js lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Aw c'mon! I've always fantasized about you ladies in the PR using vast amounts of bandwidth discussing how my throbbing three-incher was almost too much to handle. I'm devastated!
Aw c'mon! I've always fantasized about you ladies in the PR using vast amounts of bandwidth discussing how my throbbing three-incher was almost too much to handle. I'm devastated! Originally Posted by Jake Perman
She was dumbing it down, so you guys wouldn't wonder what we say. If I could tell ya about all the threads on you alone, it would make your head swell.<~~punny

I kid, and Jules didn't dumb it down. Females don't have a tendency to brag about their male conquests as males do about their female conquests. We talk about girl stuff. You know...hair. nails, recipes, stain removers...blah blah blah.