Al Qaeda threw a party and we were not invited.

The entire premise is ridiculous.

Since when do we get a phone call or a written invitation to Al Qaeda gatherings? Is there any doubt that after the huge number of these people that we have killed, that an incredible amount of effort goes into keeping a meeting like this secret?

Would it have been sweet if our intelligence folks had found out about this and droned these people or dropped a JDAM on them? No doubt. Does some fault attach because that doesn't happen? Uhhhh. No.

I also have no doubt that if we had droned them and there had been collateral damage or a traitorous US citizen found in the smoking charred remains, the Admiral and Whirlytard would be bleating about innocents being killed and constitutional rights being violated.

It's more idiocy from the Admiral with support from Whirlytard, his partner in stupidity. Only the mouthbreathers on the right would take the opportunity to criticize our commander-in-chief because Al Qaeda managed to hold a meeting without getting their shit scattered to the wind. Classic Obama Derangement Syndrome.
Nothing new; Munchman believes Obama the liar !

You probably also think Benghazi was caused by a video !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Typical.
No refute to any facts. Misdirect towards something that has nothing to with my statement.

I schooled you. Easily.

And now you say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
When jd gets though with you you'll be going weeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sure does seem like a great missed opportunity. Originally Posted by Jackie S
A huge missed opportunity. But that's all it is.
It's not a failure other than failure to know every meeting they have. Which isn't ever going to happen
weeeeeee weeeeeee weeeeeee weeeeeeeee

ALL THE WAY HOME!

Keep squealing, little piggies. You couldn't hold a job at 7-11 with the reasoning skills you spew on ECCIE. Good thing you RWWtards are buying your pussy ... ooops. Not a lot of evidence of that either. Maybe you're selling your bungholes...

Since when do we get a phone call or a written invitation to Al Qaeda gatherings? Is there any doubt that after the huge number of these people that we have killed, that an incredible amount of effort goes into keeping a meeting like this secret?

Would it have been sweet if our intelligence folks had found out about this and droned these people or dropped a JDAM on them? No doubt. Does some fault attach because that doesn't happen? Uhhhh. No.

I also have no doubt that if we had droned them and there had been collateral damage or a traitorous US citizen found in the smoking charred remains, the Admiral and Whirlytard would be bleating about innocents being killed and constitutional rights being violated.

It's more idiocy from the Admiral with support from Whirlytard, his partner in stupidity. Only the mouthbreathers on the right would take the opportunity to criticize our commander-in-chief because Al Qaeda managed to hold a meeting without getting their shit scattered to the wind. Classic Obama Derangement Syndrome. Originally Posted by timpage

This post is the definition of "ridiculous". Who, besides yourself, said anything about a phone call. My post, the OP, was criticizing the White House that has said repeatedly that Al Qaeda is on the run and seems to know everything that they are doing. Apparently the White House has been lying (what else is new) about their Al Qaeda claim (among other claims). This meeting is an embarrassment to Obama.
A huge missed opportunity. But that's all it is.
It's not a failure other than failure to know every meeting they have. Which isn't ever going to happen Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You got this right. Still the White House needs to back off on the rhetoric and stop claiming that Al Qaeda is on the run.
We were invited to this party... thanks Taliban http://weaselzippers.us/183187-video...n-mortar-team/
With all the whining from the right about the use of drones we couldn't they want boots on the ground. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're an idiot. Nobody on the right is whining about the use of drones in fighting the GWOT in the Middle East. The only whining came from the left and the media under Bush II. When Obama stepped up the use of the drones the left cheered. The Obama Administration deemed anyone of fighting age killed in the drone strikes "active participants" as opposed to "collateral damage" under Bush II. Yep, look it up.

The drones aren't effective by themselves. You've got to also have some level of human intelligence in the surrounding area.

Since when do we get a phone call or a written invitation to Al Qaeda gatherings? Is there any doubt that after the huge number of these people that we have killed, that an incredible amount of effort goes into keeping a meeting like this secret? Originally Posted by timpage
You're an idiot too. This meeting took place in Yemen, where al-Alwaki and his son were killed. Do you know how the CIA tracked them down? Their phones. The larger the meeting, the more phones involved.

Would it have been sweet if our intelligence folks had found out about this and droned these people or dropped a JDAM on them? No doubt. Does some fault attach because that doesn't happen? Uhhhh. No. Originally Posted by timpage
About four weeks ago the guy at the CIA who was in charge of Middle East intelligence either resigned or was put on administrative leave. The agents who worked for him basically forced him out. I wonder if there is a tie-in.
You're an idiot. Nobody on the right is whining about the use of drones in fighting the GWOT in the Middle East. The only whining came from the left and the media under Bush II. When Obama stepped up the use of the drones the left cheered. The Obama Administration deemed anyone of fighting age killed in the drone strikes "active participants" as opposed to "collateral damage" under Bush II. Yep, look it up.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
+1 The righties aren't whining at all. They're actually all laughing at the dim-retards who believed Odumbo's completely ephemeral campaign slogan proffering "Hope and Change".
Representative Peter King asked the same questions today that I asked yesterday. Don't you idiots look pretty stupid. Al Qaeda loves you people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Post a link. Let's see what he really said. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Post link to what King said, JDBlowhard.
[QUOTE=gnadfly;1055217201]You're an idiot. Nobody on the right is whining about the use of drones in fighting the GWOT in the Middle East. The only whining came from the left and the media under Bush II. When Obama stepped up the use of the drones the left cheered. The Obama Administration deemed anyone of fighting age killed in the drone strikes "active participants" as opposed to "collateral damage" under Bush II. Yep, look it up

The shock and awe must have damaged your think tank, the constant whining from the right,especially on this board about the use of drones is deadening. It is like your bunch trying to convince us there are left wing hate groups. Yep look it up.

The shock and awe must have damaged your think tank, the constant whining from the right,especially on this board about the use of drones is deadening. It is like your bunch trying to convince us there are left wing hate groups. Yep look it up.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Eva, earning his "dumbest poster on eccie" moniker! Complete with BigKotex smiliecons!

The use of drones is deadening! Your first correct post!
Eva, earning his "dumbest poster on eccie" moniker! Complete with BigKotex smiliecons!

The use of drones is deadening! Your first correct post! Originally Posted by gnadfly
You calling me dumb is like Chris Christie calling me fat. Your head has been up your ass for so long your eyes are brown.
Don't even try to keep up...

Chris Christie calls 100-lb weight loss after bariatric surgery 'life-changing

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-...-life-changing

Aren't you due for a handle and avatar change?
Don't even try to keep up...

Chris Christie calls 100-lb weight loss after bariatric surgery 'life-changing

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-...-life-changing

Aren't you due for a handle and avatar change? Originally Posted by gnadfly

He could drop another 50 easy.