Cable News Ratings Tuesday, October 12: Fox News More Than Triples CNN in Primetime Viewers

Evidently not as good as the number 1 news network. Fox News!
Most Watched Most Trusted Originally Posted by winn dixie
You got a t-shirt that says that?

Some little blonde Pom poms?

LOLLING!
  • oeb11
  • 10-15-2021, 06:39 AM
It’s the truth. Like it or not. Originally Posted by NoirMan

Sad - 1b1 and DPST minions only see what Xinn communist propaganda shows them
They have no clue as to 'Truth, FACT, and Reality"

Sad - the destruction of minds by communist DPST indoctrination.
Maybe it's because of this, hardcore Fox news viewer don't watch anything but Fox news while people that watch all the other news networks also watch Fox news to see what bullshit they are saying. so the Fox News viewer never come out of their bubble to view anything else so it keeps them under informed on most things, and they like it like that. they don't want those reptilians brains to lock up and blow a head gasket.
  • oeb11
  • 10-15-2021, 07:13 AM
another 'liberal' indoctrinated by Xinn surfaces

with the usual abuse and communist DPST POV.

SAD!

Perhaps someday - a' liberal' - will post an actual intellectual debate post on this forum.

I won't hold my breath!
Please do!
Maybe it's because of this, hardcore Fox news viewer don't watch anything but Fox news while people that watch all the other news networks also watch Fox news to see what bullshit they are saying. so the Fox News viewer never come out of their bubble to view anything else so it keeps them under informed on most things, and they like it like that. they don't want those reptilians brains to lock up and blow a head gasket. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
That makes a lot of sense. I watch Fox to try and understand what the “loyal opposition” is hearing.

No wonder they’re constantly confused and pissed off,

Don’t look at it as indoctrination as much as responsible research.
Hmm , people still watch fox or China news net
... China news net?

What's that? ... Oh, that's right... CNN!

### Salty
cnn & msnbc are in the toilet.