So I'm considering taking the plunge....

I get a prostate exam from my doctor once a year and I swear I'll NEVER get used to the feeling of that Jessica!
A provider once got me off using a prostate 'massage' and my ass was sore for two weeks after. That's not my idea of a "massage"! Nevermore!!

I think you should start first with toys to get used to it and the feel of it. (And lots of lube of course) Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Plano Jim: amen no way I want to inflict the same discomfort on anyone with my prong
First, the key is getting very turned on with clitoral stimulation etc etc Second, massage the two anal sphincters for at least 10 minutes so those muscles are very relaxed and able to stretch (the guy should do this if possible)
Third, lots of lube
Fourth, go slowly and think positively
Good luck!!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Someone knows the routine

Grace- the only thing I'll add to WC's info is an in-and-out motion is not the way to relax those muscles. It's better to insert a finger and massage in a circular motion.

There should be very little or no pain. If there is, then stop and go back to massaging.
Thank you Doug! I know that there are some providers/women who get off on being banged hard up the caboose but I'm just not into it. To each his/her own I say. I make no judgements.

Plano Jim: amen no way I want to inflict the same discomfort on anyone with my prong Originally Posted by doug_dfw

For first timers, I recommend picking up a tube of anal ease.

Also, this Astro Glide gel has a very thick consistency and is wonderful for lubing your back-end. Thicker lubes tend to make the experience much more comfortable.

Last not certainly not least, pick up a small anal plug so you can practice loosening your sphincter muscles. (This is where anal can be the most painful!).

The sphincter muscles are a tight band of muscles around your rectal opening that contract and constrict shit, gas, and etc. You need to loosen these muscles and/or desensitize those muscles with anal ease. Again, loosening up these muscles with foreplay from the anal probe will certainly ease the pain/discomfort.

Some extra Tips:

- Before any kind of anal play, have a natural bowel movement to clean/flush your rectum. While some prefer to use enemas, your intestines contain important bacteria that are in your body for a reason.

Also, you don't want to have a pile of boo-boo compacted in your ass as an aftermath of anal sex. Its not fun.

- If this is your first time ever, you may experience rectal tearing of the anus and bleeding. Also, have your partner wear a condom because this is a very delicate area and it is easier to transfer STDs via anal sex.

- Go Slow and be patient. Slow and steady always wins the race!

- IF IT IS TOO PAINFUL FOR YOU, THEN STOP. ANAL SEX IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!

- Anal Ease should only be applied to the outside of the rectum where your sphincter muscles are. It should not be applied to the inside of the rectum because you need to be able to "feel" what is going on back there.

You do want the most inner regions of your asshole numb because you need to be aware of what is going on "back there" lest you don't mind getting a hole ripped through your ass.

Last but not least,
How is this going to feel?

In addition to the kinky act of having something plowing up your ass, anal sex is very pleasurable and can bring on an orgasm. Personally, I love feeling myself up front to find a swollen clit as a result of these sensations.

In a nutshell, it feels like someone is softly playing my g-spot from behind. The feeling is more pleasurable, than painful! And I owe it the the anatomy of the female body. If you look at the diagram below, the anus is right behind the g-spot!

For anyone interested in going to Greece, I hope this helps! Also, don't remember, if something is too painful, then just say "no"!

+1 BSB
Remember your ass is not like your vagina as far as it's ability to expand and contract (think having a baby vs pushing out a turd).

Doctor Slowmover
Originally Posted by slowmover
Gee doc, how do you explain how most children become turds?
Take the plunge into Greek so you can experience a whole entire body cum shaking assgasm.

You'll love it! I (Bonn11) am willing to help break your ass in.
See Dallas Doc and let him break you in. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Heh.. he is in my review history-- surely you don't think I'm gonna fall for THAT one
Grace, I'd be willing to try.....

Assholes and elbows
Grace, I'd be willing to try.....

Originally Posted by DallasDoc
I do believe you missed the "less blessed" request :P
So, I know they make a "lube shooter" to get the lube much further into the rectum. Anybody had any experience?
grace, ya should've told me :^)

butt seriously, take it easy, but take it if you really want it.
Remember your ass is not like your vagina as far as it's ability to expand and contract (think having a baby vs pushing out a turd). Read up on the problems associated with using that orifice too often for something it was not designed for.

Doctor Slowmover

PS I only play a Doctor on eccie. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, log off and dial 911. Originally Posted by slowmover

I agree Slowmover. That only causes major issues for ladies as they age. The rectal muscles are stretched and they do not repair....thus causing issues for retention, if you catch my drift. Then Depends are part of your daily attire. Not a good thing for anyone.......just my 2 cents.