Going UTR..............

I have answered your question in this thread...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=266191 Originally Posted by Mokoa
I might mention that the no advertising policy is not limited to just Eccie. It applies if a lady advertises anywhere on the net.
I might mention that the no advertising policy is not limited to just Eccie. It applies if a lady advertises anywhere on the net. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
There you have it!

I don't really understand the UTR! Either your in or your out it would seem.
If a provider is or has ads anywhere on the internet......Then she can be reviewed on this board.

if it is someone that doesn't advertise, there are no ads on the net and they aren't a member of this board. Then a no review policy can be enforced in that manner. But, if they are UTR. THen it is important to mention this to those you see.
  • LynnT
  • 07-31-2011, 08:09 AM
I admit that's a possible, but - as I recall, if a provider is listed on here, she's eligible for reviews. She doesn't get to say no. Did that change? Originally Posted by Bobave
We cant place ads if we do not take reviews here. You can post on the board etc still, just no ads.
We cant place ads if we do not take reviews here. You can post on the board etc still, just no ads. Originally Posted by LynnT
Lyn I fucking love the avatar you have right now. Legs forever.
We cant place ads if we do not take reviews here. You can post on the board etc still, just no ads. Originally Posted by LynnT
Correct. No subtle advertising in sig lines and posts either.
  • LynnT
  • 08-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Lyn I fucking love the avatar you have right now. Legs forever. Originally Posted by burkalini
I haven't read everyone's posts here, but it has been my understanding, UTR is pulling down your websites, not advertising anywhere, and only servicing a very select group of clientele that a lady has a UTR arrangement with. The lady doesn't post on the boards, and she basically disappears.
Lyn I fucking love the avatar you have right now. Legs forever. Originally Posted by burkalini
she sure does, I even put my vote in for her for best legs
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=266935