Your Sexual Bucket List

LOL!!!
I have this fanatsy of getting it on with a 80's rocker type style guy. Leather pants with open shirt, long hair and an electric guitar mmmm yep thats it!

Or a hot construction worker or a rough neck...I have a thing for them and cowboys, but uhhh back on track Rox! Ok so yeah with no shirt or a wife beater white shirt, his tool belt, tight torn jeans and his belt...oh and cant for get the hard hat!

The things I'd do to that poor man
I have this fanatsy of getting it on with a 80's rocker type style guy. Leather pants with open shirt, long hair and an electric guitar mmmm yep thats it!

Or a hot construction worker or a rough neck...I have a thing for them and cowboys, but uhhh back on track Rox! Ok so yeah with no shirt or a wife beater white shirt, his tool belt, tight torn jeans and his belt...oh and cant for get the hard hat!

The things I'd do to that poor man Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
@roxy. red rover red rover sending the "village people" on over
Bwahahaha I didnt think of that, but uhhh go ahead and send that indian too! Damn I would have one hell of a party woot woot!!!
The one who got away......

sixx
my sexual bucket list contains 3 women who i would just love to bang

in no particular order sonya playmate san antonio http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1388
this is a woman who i just crave like crazy. every time i see her pic every review i read i think god if i could just be in her once. never have i read a bad word every review seems like the experience of a lifetime. due to my distance will probably never fufill my dream but she has provided me more happy thoughts than a man could hope for in a lifetime

Dallas Rain new orleans http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1554 again due to distance probably will never have but god i want her. while an attractive woman its her incredible charm, wit magnetism that makes me yearn to fuck her. from the time we become sexual beings theres almost something taboo or gulity about sex. dallas posts and thoughts just make me feel like i could fuck her for hours hang out have a beer and tell her to say hi to her hubby when she leaves. most guys hang with guys she reminds me of the ultimate fuck buddy. someone you would kill to bang but just enjoy just as much after you came and you have your clothes back on

chloe wny/buffalo/rochester http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1095 my hobbying has been almost down to zero lately due to finances. 3-4 years ago it was a once a month thing now its a 2-3 times a year thing and even thats a treat. this is the one girl from my bucket list i may actually have as she is located just 60 miles from buffalo and visits our city on regular occasions. this woman is blessed with a great body and her posts and reviews both indicate a passion and sexual drive unheard of in a professional. while her rate has caused me to delay seeing her so far in the true sense of bucket list soon i feel i must have her. as in the movie bucket list when nicholson / freeman's characters crossed off a bucket list item the excitement level was incredible. i cannot fathom a more exciting thought than seeing and feeling myself enter this woman for the first time. i hope within the next couple month to do this 1 thing for myself.

strangely as my board name would indicate my preference is tiny petite thin girls. while all in incredible shape none of these 3 would qualify as spinners. its the other attributes they bring to the table that would make having anyone of them if only for an hour an experience of a lifetime.

jamie thanks for starting this thread. with those incredible breast and charming posts i gotta believe there many a man who has you at the top of their bucket lists and a few guys lives are complete because they had the thrill of having you
you said you were good but if you were bad do you know what kinda memory you would have left with that guy. soon that kid will be an old 50 something guy dreaming about the one that got away. to have 1 real life memory of a hot , sexual woman like yourself ravaging him. if you would have attacked that kid sucked and fucked him let him enjoy every inch of you every second with you he may never have a need for a bucket list as his would more than likely have been fulfilled. we all here springsteens glory days and think back this kid would have the chance to have 1 memory that could never be taken away no matter how the rest of his days go. you have the abillity looks skills and perhaps inclination to make one person the happiest man on the planet if the chance arises again think about gooing through with it.
Great thread Jamie! Got me to thinking. . .

Bucket list. . . I just discovered one today that will eventually have to be done! I'm at a nice hotel in San Antonio and I ordered room service for breakfast. I had just gotten out of the shower so I was wrapped in a towel, blow drying my hair when it arrived. Very good looking 20 something year old delivering my food. He was obviously very excited and was happy to bring it in and set it on the desk. I paid and tipped and he was sort of stuttering and stumbling leaving. He called back within 20 mins just to be sure the food was good and everything was alright. Oh the things I could have done to that young man. BUT, I was good. I will be ordering room service again in the morning though! Lol! I will be good but one day when I'm vacationing on some beautiful island with beautiful people I just may have to do it! You never know! Lol.

As for who.... Johnny Depp or John Sienna for guys and for ladies for sure Dita Von Tease or Portia De Rossi. (I may have misspelled their names but you get the point) Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Hey Roxanne...I USED to have the long hair (but those Peter Frampton curls disappeared like the 80's) but I still have the guitars. let me know if I can ever do the rock star look with my axe for you and I can tickle you with my smooth shaved head.
I think Im the only dude here that hasent banged 2 chicks at once..........even most of the ladies here have had 2 other ladies.

I still just want my 3-some with 2 hotties.
Atxbrad, i'm right there with you....i haven't had my turn at a double session yet...maybe for my bday in august
Great thread Jamie! Got me to thinking. . .

Bucket list. . . I just discovered one today that will eventually have to be done! I'm at a nice hotel in San Antonio and I ordered room service for breakfast. I had just gotten out of the shower so I was wrapped in a towel, blow drying my hair when it arrived. Very good looking 20 something year old delivering my food. He was obviously very excited and was happy to bring it in and set it on the desk. I paid and tipped and he was sort of stuttering and stumbling leaving. He called back within 20 mins just to be sure the food was good and everything was alright. Oh the things I could have done to that young man. BUT, I was good. I will be ordering room service again in the morning though! Lol! I will be good but one day when I'm vacationing on some beautiful island with beautiful people I just may have to do it! You never know! Lol. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Mmmmm That guy will certainly be horny tonight!! Would love to have an experience like that!
Oh yeah baby!

Hey Roxanne...I USED to have the long hair (but those Peter Frampton curls disappeared like the 80's) but I still have the guitars. let me know if I can ever do the rock star look with my axe for you and I can tickle you with my smooth shaved head. Originally Posted by playnudeinthesun
Mmmm sounds good!!!

Hey Roxanne...I USED to have the long hair (but those Peter Frampton curls disappeared like the 80's) but I still have the guitars. let me know if I can ever do the rock star look with my axe for you and I can tickle you with my smooth shaved head. Originally Posted by playnudeinthesun
My new So is a dirty dirty dirty freak who want us to have a Artie, Dirty freak, midget threesome. Anyone know a midget?
I can't answer this question or I'll have to put out a hit on anyone who reads it. Sorry. You'll just have to use your imagination.