Let's here about your first hobby experience.....

• BLM69
  • 06-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Damn milfy you sound like my type of girl back then Originally Posted by suiram77
Mine also, back then that is.
Mine also, back then that is. Originally Posted by BLM69
Ikr I was crazy about them car blow jobs, that's all my ass did. I was busy as fuck back in the day, I didn't have no time to lay down for some pussy, but I had to get that neck though. Lol gotta have it boss.
It was fucking awesome. That pretty much explains it. Shout out to you know who
It was fucking awesome. That pretty much explains it. Shout out to you know who Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Oh thanks Tara you so sweet hun I appreciate the shout out lol

I don't remember our first time but I'm sure it was amazing.

:
Business trip in Beijing. There was this show in the hotel restaurant, like a beauty pageant. Apparently was more like a line up. Hooked up with one of the girls. Used my iphone for translation. Was quite an adventure. She was hot, and sweet.
Well, let's see, there was a chain of events that lead me to the board. It all started in January 2013, when I left home for several weeks to train for the job I'm currently in. I've always been a fan of the strip club scene, even though I was the cheap guy in the club and wouldn't tip the dancers.

During my first week of training, I found myself at a SC, and at this point I WAS the innocent & naive type. I took some money with me and went to the SC after training and a dancer sat at the table with me and started chatting me up. She would go on to tell me what girls would "finish me" and which girls were a tease. At this point i had no clue what "finish me" meant. She talks about the private rooms and at this point I STOP listening, avoid the upsell. She finally convinces me to go into the private room with her for 15 minutes and I go and sit in there, and she tells me to pull down my pants and she proceeds to give me a bj, and before I know it, I blow my load on the floor.

Fast forward about a year, and I stumble across a website "rubmaps", which leads me to check out amps around me, turned out not to be a huge fan, and the site led me to backpage, where I learn how to research and see who is legit. Backpage leads me here, as well as Erotic monkey.

When I finally make a call on bp, my first call I hear a guy in the background, FUCK THAT, and I make another call. I head to the hotel nervous as hell, shaking, and show up to the hotel and head to the room. It's the girl from the ad, she tells I'm nervous and I tell her I recently joined a site (here). Its an ok session and afterwards she tells me to write a review, she's a provider on the board and I can use her as a reference, which at that point, I didn't know what she was talking about. The rest is history.

Looking back, now, the review would have been a NO.
Oh thanks Tara you so sweet hun I appreciate the shout out lol

I don't remember our first time but I'm sure it was amazing.

: Originally Posted by suiram77

You gonna share your first experience?
Well, let's see, there was a chain of events that lead me to the board. It all started in January 2013, when I left home for several weeks to train for the job I'm currently in. I've always been a fan of the strip club scene, even though I was the cheap guy in the club and wouldn't tip the dancers.

During my first week of training, I found myself at a SC, and at this point I WAS the innocent & naive type. I took some money with me and went to the SC after training and a dancer sat at the table with me and started chatting me up. She would go on to tell me what girls would "finish me" and which girls were a tease. At this point i had no clue what "finish me" meant. She talks about the private rooms and at this point I STOP listening, avoid the upsell. She finally convinces me to go into the private room with her for 15 minutes and I go and sit in there, and she tells me to pull down my pants and she proceeds to give me a bj, and before I know it, I blow my load on the floor.

Fast forward about a year, and I stumble across a website "rubmaps", which leads me to check out amps around me, turned out not to be a huge fan, and the site led me to backpage, where I learn how to research and see who is legit. Backpage leads me here, as well as Erotic monkey.

When I finally make a call on bp, my first call I hear a guy in the background, FUCK THAT, and I make another call. I head to the hotel nervous as hell, shaking, and show up to the hotel and head to the room. It's the girl from the ad, she tells I'm nervous and I tell her I recently joined a site (here). Its an ok session and afterwards she tells me to write a review, she's a provider on the board and I can use her as a reference, which at that point, I didn't know what she was talking about. The rest is history.

Looking back, now, the review would have been a NO. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I love that story redcat.... Thanks for your participation as well...I'm seeing more replies than I expected...

I love the hobby....and realizing sometimes it's bad experiences that lead to the best experiences in the hobby...
Girl out of the Observer
Business trip in Beijing. There was this show in the hotel restaurant, like a beauty pageant. Apparently was more like a line up. Hooked up with one of the girls. Used my iphone for translation. Was quite an adventure. She was hot, and sweet. Originally Posted by zzzyyy
Interesting to find out the different ways one can achieve pussy..or a bj...this lifestyle has always been interesting to me... Especially the older I get..
Girl out of the Observer Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Funny....the girl who taught me the game....was using observer as well... and phone books back when all hotel rooms had one...Before internet advertising existed...
Vegas.....is that enough said?

Actually it was awesome. I was VERY nervous! She understood and did a fantastic job of making sure that i had a good time. I will definitely look her up next time I'm in Vegas. Still probably top 3 bbbj I've ever had.
Girl out of the Observer Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Honestly, the only detail I remember, being that it was over 17 years ago, was that it was someone from the Dallas Observer backpages, back when there used to be about 10 pages or more of print ads and most had the single photo. I remember having this adrenal rush going to her incall, wondering if I was headed to a sting. I didn't even have a cell phone back then...Lol
  • L.A.
  • 06-05-2017, 05:39 PM
I grew up SOOOO vanilla but was somehow always drawn to the "scene" When I was young and I'm talking about <20 I'd cruise HH and be fascinated at what I saw. This was like 28 years ago and HH was packed with streetwalkers. I was terrified but one day I actually stopped and let a girl in my car. Got a CBJ for probably 20 bucks and she was able to lift my wallet from my back pocket and take another 20 plus my weight lifting routine I had in there LOL. That was that for me for a long ass time.
Then I got a job in Dallas close to Mockingbird and Irving. I saw an AMP there (later remodeled and owned by no other than Jackie). I would drive by and always wonder about it. So I started looking up a few of the names on the internet and it led me to ASPD. I read a lot of reviews on THE Jackie and made a trip to Fantasia (maybe it's Smiles now or one of the others but it was in that center. Jackie had moved on but I didn't know and I met a girl named Kay. She was pretty cool but by today's standards she was probably below average. Had a decent time and was nervous AF but was able to complete my mission.
My next encounter was with THE Jackie at Yellow Rose (now gone) which was on the other side of Smile or Fantasia. That was the best experience of my hobby life.
Tabitha Toy

Just got out of a bad situation with my last SO. I saw her "ad" on line. Somehow convinced her to see me as a newbie. I had NO IDEA, how to act, I was so damn nervous, she had to lead me thru everything, then after a BBBJ and a CG of unsurpassed enjoyment, she explained the whole scene to me, and then we fucked again.