Negative reviews????

If I understand this correctly, you set an appointment with a time. Then on the day of the meeting you tried to contact her to move up the appointment. She responded to you but then didn't respond to your other messages. Based on that, you cancelled the appointment.

Is that about it?

Sounds like she did absolutely nothing wrong. In all likelihood (or maybe just one of dozens of possibilities) she responded to your first message but then had another appointment inside or outside of the bobby. But since you think this is really all about you her failure to jump at your messages means she's a flake, in your opinion.

Sorry, but she did nothing wrong. A bad review is out of the question because you did not see her and a NCNS is also out because you cancelled on her. If I'm her I'm probably counting my blessings for your cancellation even if it means lost revenue for her.
OP - you do realize that you can report pyramider to the mods for calling you what he called you, right?

just hit the red triangle located in his post and send..

(just in case i went ahead and did it for you) Originally Posted by honest_abe

The only problem with that is I just responded to the last sentence in his post.