Slip Slidin’ Away and other mumblings

hardracer, if that post wasn't under your name, I would swear I had written it.

OG, I think there are probably a lot of us in that boat with you, but I can't give up pussy any more than I can a good steak or a Grey Goose martini.
I figured there were more than a few fellow old guys out there. I'm the magic age of 69 (I've waited all my life for that and, now that I'm there, have only done it twice).

So many posts by the younger guys who claim they can do 2 or 3 times an hour had me feeling a bit left out. But in reality, many of them are much younger and others are exaggerating. However, all of them are more sexually capable.

There is a unique group of us who know how it used to be but have slowed down - not only because he have to but because we enjoy savoring the experience.

daty/o, I enjoy a good steak now an then but have had to give up my single malt scotch and cigars. Pussy still is high on my list - but it must be attached to a complete package of attraction and the right kind of attention.

So we continue our search for that one special provider that works every time for us. But, as one pointed out to me, the excitement of someone new is often the trigger to a good finish.

It would be frustrating if it wasn't so much fun.
OG, I'm 42 and it takes a special talented woman to get me twice in an hour. If she isn't willing to kiss, cuddle, talk, and surprise me zero times is a possibility too. It really just depends. Right now, I'm saving up for later on this week. We shall see.