A sexy question for all

Your avatar makes my "finger" itch.
:wig gle: Deedle dee! Hum dee dum! (insert rhyme)

2 lix...heehee!

better make it 3! I'mabadbadgirl.

I put up this avatar for you to practice spanking me! I know, I know- how do I spend time in Florida and not be tanned? It's too friggen hot!
Bugs are everywhere and I'm allergic to them MONSTER bees- so shining a white ass makes me their target. Oh and PCB just has too many people with MTV Spring Break and Bike Week. I need a relaxed atmosphere when I am naked...lol. I miss my lil spot at my favorite lake.

-------------------------

Anon,
Wait til I get there... so I can... "eh um" show ya sumpen! Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
I have a fair skinned white ass too so we could do it in the Ohio sunshine.....laying on cool green grass...
whats up lacey! you back in Ohio? me too
yankee gals at heart...but dont tell anyone

Hows about butterscotch schnapps on nipples? Yum Yum Yummy Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS

Ohh I like that idea. Bailey's Irish Creme and Buttershots mmmmm.
JB, rof... I taint got no itchies to give... lol.

London, I love Bailey's. You bringin it? *wigglin toes"

Marcus, let's go find a shade tree to tan under... and sip some fruity lil drink.

Marcus, let's go find a shade tree to tan under... and sip some fruity lil drink. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
We shall see, we shall see.

Marcus, let's go find a shade tree to tan under... and sip some fruity lil drink. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
Sound's like fun but the only tan I could get is if they would spray it on. No fruity drinks for me. However sex out in the sunshine is awesome.
Are we there yet? I'm still "everywhere else". "Why"? When I get back, I'm coming back with zero issues in my personal life. Right now, I'm focused on my son. Next... finishing school, with a clear head.
I have a fair skinned white ass too so we could do it in the Ohio sunshine.....laying on cool green grass... Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Been there done that... right Lacey?
Yes we did Jag Baby and it's one of my favorite memories.

Marcus, the outdoor romance is my favorite and I bet we could even find some shade or oooo, even better... in the evening.
You home yet, girl?
No, I wish. Taking care of some family issues in Arkansas. Talk about a place not to play...OMG. You guys who go to Arkansas on bizness just save your money. They got verified providers and hobbyist getting busted all over the place. It's a mad house! I can't wait to get home. N.O. and B.R. is getting hott and unsafe as hell too. The Gulf is hott. If ANYBODY here plans to go anywhere I have reviews on e.com, contact me first so I can help ya stay safe. I don't care if we are friends or not... get the 411.

How's the new girls doing? Are you guys keeping them bizzy?