AA getting into hobbying

I'm an equal opportunity Chef

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Ditto.
Wait a minute...

Doesn't AA mean AsianAmerican? still confused about that shit. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Them Asians are a sneeky bunch.
You shouldn’t have to mention that you’re black in your signature. It is the providers responsibility to advertise or reference on her showcase if there certain type of men she don’t see.
OP I am going to suggest something a little different that will help you as an AA in the hobby. Go ahead and invest in P411. I think this is probably the best tool an AA male can use to build credibility. Providers want to make sure you are legitimate. It will definitely open up a lot more doors for you. I'm sure other more experienced AA hobbyists would agree.
Don't limit yourself. If you're courteous and professional, some ladies will see you when on the surface they say they won't. Just try not to fly off the handle if you encounter an issue. It probably has happened to somebody else here. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
OP he is right about this. If you really interested in a provider just contact her. You will be surprised how many of these women will see you. The No AA is not always what it seems. Remember that this hobby consists of mostly Caucasian males.
100% correct! In some cases the providers enjoy the variety(treat) of seeing someone outside of the usual clientele. Actually had a provider tell me "omg you're black! What a nice surprise!" We had a huge laugh about it! Lol

OP he is right about this. If you really interested in a provider just contact her. You will be surprised how many of these women will see you. The No AA is not always what it seems. Remember that this hobby consists of mostly Caucasian males. Originally Posted by rayg07
That was the first thing I did when I decided to dive in. Had a feeling it would be beneficial in lieu of references early on

OP I am going to suggest something a little different that will help you as an AA in the hobby. Go ahead and invest in P411. I think this is probably the best tool an AA male can use to build credibility. Providers want to make sure you are legitimate. It will definitely open up a lot more doors for you. I'm sure other more experienced AA hobbyists would agree. Originally Posted by rayg07
Them Asians are a sneeky bunch. Originally Posted by pyramider
Taint that the truf...
There are plenty of providers who appreciate chocolate men. Welcome to eccie honey. xoxo
  • pxmcc
  • 12-19-2017, 08:59 PM
^^Op you could do worse than pop your hobby cherry with Toni L. Actually, she's one of the best..
I definitely see AA clients