A political Forum that does not talk about Politics

Wow , you got me ....and you may even have a point if I had started this thread about grammar or typo's.

But it was about how this forum is no longer a political forum.

For example your entrance into the forum. What do you contribute? A thread about underage sex that had to be shut down?

You followed me here not for politics but because I would hardly engage your attention seeking ass in the Houston Coed.

You know very little about the industry and have shown no knowledge of politics....yet you are here. Why? Because LL needs another minion to endorse his hypocrisy?

You are the Gay Rey to Luke. Once Luke was banned , Gay Rey basically quit spamming the forum with nonsense. So thank God Luke took one for the team. Gay Rey was and will always be the least informed poster that ever graced this forum ....although Cherie runs a close second.

Without LexusLover, you are nothing.

Originally Posted by WTF
It hasn't been about poilitics for years. Before I started posting here I lurked here for a few weeks to see what it was all about. It was as stupid then as it is now. With most of the same members. Including yourself.
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2017, 08:32 AM
It hasn't been about poilitics for years. Before I started posting here I lurked here for a few weeks to see what it was all about. It was as stupid then as it is now. With most of the same members. Including yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Actually the old threads from two years ago were much more about politics and less insulting than now.

We had nobody bumping threads on a consistent basis.

Now that is all TryWeakly does. Basically all Iffy does and LexusLover post the same 7 point bullshit manual in ever other post!

Look at the posters who have been run off. Even that gay ass DaliaLama hardly ever posts anymore....at least he was witty.

There is no politics being discussed and hardly any wit.

This lame bullshit WTF brings to the forum reminds me of the "neighbors" with whom we played football in our younger years ... who would bring their own ball ... and if the rest of the guys did let one do what they wanted to do or have "THEIR" rules ... they would take THEIR ball and go home!

(Which is why we brought an extra ball!)

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It hasn't been about poilitics for years. Before I started posting here I lurked here for a few weeks to see what it was all about. It was as stupid then as it is now. With most of the same members. Including yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
And then you and your wingman showed up and really kicked it up a notch, didn't you EATLER!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHASH!!!!!

And then you and your wingman showed up and really kicked it up a notch, didn't you EATLER!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHASH!!!!!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't have to go any farther than PIGLER to know why this forum is retarded. You ruin anything you touch. Stupid PIG.
You don't have to go any farther than PIGLER to know why this forum is retarded. You ruin anything you touch. Stupid PIG. Originally Posted by bambino
You've come to the right place

Can we rename this place>

the Insult Forum.

Really stupid , childish insults.

Devoid of wit.

Oh, I take that back, their are some that are quite witty.

Not that 90% that post in here are smart enough to know which are which.

The experiment on no rule civil discourse...has failed.

. Originally Posted by WTF
We can't all be as refined and above the fray as you are.
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2017, 09:32 AM
We can't all be as refined and above the fray as you are. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm no more above the fray than you...we are just are blessed with a bit of wit.

That is the other thing I mentioned lacking from this forum.

You sir are a witty little dress wearing homo.

Gay

Wit/Wisdom
This lame bullshit WTF brings to the forum reminds me of the "neighbors" with whom we played football in our younger years ... who would bring their own ball ... and if the rest of the guys did let one do what they wanted to do or have "THEIR" rules ... they would take THEIR ball and go home!

(Which is why we brought an extra ball!)

So WTF tries to get people banned. Fail
So WTF tries to threaten people. Fail
So WTF lies to vilify people. Fail
So WTF lies to cockblock people. Fail
So WTF orchestrates thread bumping to frustrate people. Fail
So WTF cries to the mod to point people for bumping. Fail
So WTT tries to get people banned for bumping. Fail
So WTF starts "movement" to restrict topics in the forum. FAIL!

The ONLY "movement" WTF is capable of starting is a bowel movement!

And it's easy for him. He's full of shit!

Try to keep it in the bowl, WTF. Please not another fail! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That about sums it up....
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2017, 10:07 AM
That about sums it up.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You quoting LexusLover and sucking his dick about sums up your contribution to this forum....Oh and your threads about minors that had to be shut down. That was a real winner.

I have two little puppy dogs following me around. LL , who says he has me on ignore and you. How cute.

I'm no more above the fray than you...we are just are blessed with a bit of wit.

That is the other thing I mentioned lacking from this forum.

You sir are a witty little dress wearing homo.

Gay

Wit/Wisdom
Originally Posted by WTF
Another homophobic post by WTF.

Me thinks you protest too much.
We can't all be as refined and above the fray as you are. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
WTF was right. You're a funny guy.
It's entertaining to see a Liberal-Nazis-Homophobic like WTF marginalize and trash gays in the name of civility while professing to be above the "fray."

The only "fray" he's managed to get "above" is his buttbuddy's frayed elastic underway band while he's trying to slide them down to expose WTF's idea of paradise. Ridiculing gives him power, he "thinks"!

WTF:

SissyLips is not going to be happy you called her a faggot VV
You've come to the right place

Can we rename this place>

the Insult Forum.

Really stupid , childish insults.

Devoid of wit.

Oh, I take that back, their are some that are quite witty.

Not that 90% that post in here are smart enough to know which are which.

The experiment on no rule civil discourse...has failed.

. Originally Posted by WTF
im not sure if it was here or the old aspd but...

a poster said basically the same thing about the political forum for which now wtf has taken the high road

wtf, back then of course, defended the name calling and the crazed bouncing emoticons and the crassness

now he asserts the faults lay with all the lesser slobs and he, alone or perhaps with a select few only he has determined, post ingenious observations that skewer the less talented while setting the world aright

few get his bon mots of wisdom and even fewer can match his conceptual thinking revealed in his witticisms
Once again, you twist it to your liking. It was about that politician and his SEXTING and that dude was a Democrat, right?

I got something you can twist, fag.

It is more political-related than most of those fart noises coming out of your mouth.
Look who the fuck is talking!!! That seems to be all you have anymore... Insults! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
No, WTF tiny tool chest has expanded into TRYING to get the political forum shut down. Which is weird because WTF gets slammed across multiple forums.

WTF was right. You're a funny guy. Originally Posted by bambino
WTF is correct in that TDL is a witty guy. WTF is half right about himself being a wit.