flight suspensions China and US

T....then at least stop taking words out of context, .... Originally Posted by VitaMan

Clean up your life before you start preaching to folks.
You know you are really on the edge of my bad side. Only a few people can be as obtuse as you're pretending to be. Unless it's not an act and you really do have mental issues.
You know you are really on the edge of my bad side. Only a few people can be as obtuse as you're pretending to be. Unless it's not an act and you really do have mental issues. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Are you addressing that to me?

Clean up your life before you start preaching to folks. Originally Posted by LexusLover

It's my thread. Plus:

Fighting untruth

It's my thread.[/IMG] Originally Posted by VitaMan
That's HOW Bitten "thinks": "It's MY COUNTRY"!!!

No wonder you voted for him and that joke for a VP.

Neither one of you should posture yourself with a "HOLIER THAN THOUGH" attitude.
You know you are really on the edge of my bad side. Only a few people can be as obtuse as you're pretending to be. Unless it's not an act and you really do have mental issues. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Thanks for providing the word of the day. obtuse
Are you an english teacher ?

First, I have helped you in your struggle to view photos.
Second, I am rooting for the KC Chiefs today.

Hope your bad side is not "bad to the bone."
Bad to the Bone....George Thorogood and the Destroyers

My bad side gets exposed when some teenager pretends to not understand simple things. Exposes their lack of resources and wastes time.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), you have had your ass handed to you too many times to count.

If you want to twist statements, and take words out of context to fit your agenda, that is your choice. It sounds exactly like a cheap tabloid.

Now if you could manage to discuss something on thread topics, that would serve some use. At least a step above a house plant.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), you have had your ass handed to you too many times to count.

. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if everyone in this forum had handed someone their ass as many times as everyone claims they have, we'd all be holding each other's asses.

BBAHHAHHAAAA
I think some people are.

If you want to twist statements, and take words out of context to fit your agenda, that is your choice. It sounds exactly like a cheap tabloid.

Now if you could manage to discuss something on thread topics, that would serve some use. At least a step above a house plant. Originally Posted by VitaMan
In the short time you’ve posted here, your ass has been handed to you in record fashion.
if everyone in this forum had handed someone their ass as many times as everyone claims they have, we'd all be holding each other's asses.

BBAHHAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Actually, a remark like that is just like calling someone "ignorant" that you don't even know, and it's all one can muster in the way of a response and it's born in grade school playgrounds on the way to junior high aka middle school in some places.

It's one of those "my daddy has more guns than your daddy" remarks. When one lacks intellect:

I have no clue how he keeps from soiling his diaper when he gets excited like that.
It's my thread.

Originally Posted by VitaMan

it's ECCIE's thread.
It's my thread. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That's HOW Bitten "thinks": "It's MY COUNTRY"!!!

No wonder you voted for him and that joke for a VP.

Neither one of you should posture yourself with a "HOLIER THAN THOUGH" attitude. Originally Posted by LexusLover
it's ECCIE's thread. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did he make some immature remark about others' asses?
Did he make some immature remark about others' asses? Originally Posted by LexusLover

I had to dumb it down to the audience here. One especially talking about shitting.

If anyone is able to respond to the thread topic, that might help to improve the dialogue.