Trump preservation society

The real sad news is some (not all) don't know they are pushing BS. They actually believe some of the crap they post.

They never wonder:

How the chosen one has all this "power", "wealth" and influence and can't win a case with judges he put in place. They simply choose to believe it's the "deep state" against him. But he hand picked his people...wouldn't that mean they are smarter than him, if they could get him to put them in the positions to reject him? Who knows, maybe it's JFK playing him to get "Q" to put him in power and stump Trump.

Or maybe it's just a play by foreign nations to exploit the weakminded.
Or maybe it’s because he’s always in the wrong.
So, you’ve opened ALL of my links. But you’re a serial liar! Seems like your computer is still working!!!!!! I post them because they’re true. And, best of all, they trigger you.

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
I open when I’m on a PC. And marvel, at the sheer laziness of a poster whose entire contribution is cutting and pasting lies with the admitted sole purpose of triggering others.

That’s the behavior of a loser.

And you’ve mastered the art.

Take the bet, bambino. Show everybody that you’re a man of conviction. Shit, just show everybody that you’re a man, period.
Or maybe it’s because he’s always in the wrong. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Careful, logic and reason could be a shock to some. I mean they need to learn to start thinking for themselves a little before reality can be accepted.
I open when I’m on a PC. And marvel, at the sheer laziness of a poster whose entire contribution is cutting and pasting lies with the admitted sole purpose of triggering others.

That’s the behavior of a loser.

And you’ve mastered the art.

Take the bet, bambino. Show everybody that you’re a man of conviction. Shit, just show everybody that you’re a man, period. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Why would he waste his time?
When you lose - you'll just come back in another disguise
and still post.

#### Salty
... Why would he waste his time?
When you lose - you'll just come back in another disguise
and still post.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Nice talk, Mate.

I suppose the same could be said for you, eh?

Really hit the ground running these past few months, dintya!

HAHAHAHAHASHSHSHSHAHAHbajcjdjd
^^^^says HoseHummer^^^
lets get back on topic shall we

thank you
What is the point of this thread? I see no subject or matter. Originally Posted by winn dixie

That will be for historians to decide.
That will be for historians to decide. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Historians looking at this forum? God help us!
100 years from now Trump will be 174, and he will still be talking about MASSIVE election fraud.

Holding rallies where 10 people show up. And asking for your contribution.
Well, Trump's stock is up around 24% as of right now today. That's why I quit fucking around with that stock. He can manipulate that stock price with his cult following with just a simple rally.

The stock market is taking a beating today. His stock with no financial information should not be up like that but not only for his simpletons it is.

There is absolutely nothing to justify that type of gain today other than his cult getting hyped up over a bullshit rally by a con man.
What is the average IQ of the 15,000 Trumpites that showed up for the latest rally ?
Well, Trump's stock is up around 24% as of right now today. That's why I quit fucking around with that stock. He can manipulate that stock price with his cult following with just a simple rally.

The stock market is taking a beating today. His stock with no financial information should not be up like that but not only for his simpletons it is.

There is absolutely nothing to justify that type of gain today other than his cult getting hyped up over a bullshit rally by a con man. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

That business will never get off the ground. Twitter is the extent of the leaderships technology experience. No datacenters, no US hosting company is going to touch it, and if someone in China hosts it, it will be hacked in minutes, not hours.