Speaking of LTR , Question for the Guys and Gals

The king of the mountain here is $, and 99.9% of providers probably put it as number 1. So most of the time act has very much to do with it. And I'm in no way implying that all providers have no other interest in us, but that's at the top. So as long as a guy wraps his head around that, it'll keep him more grounded. Originally Posted by cculvr69
true mostly
but I have had overly share of run into a once upon a time. She offers freebie just for the fun of it.
not seeing that happen again anytime soon at this time.
but some seem to forget that

A few times last year and this year. I have thought try try something new to me. It as never worked out for whatever reason. Mostly hell no not that one after looking into on my part after homework was done.
Until your "LTR" provider takes the envelope and shoves it in your pocket. Then whispers I love you now fuck me, it's an act. I hobby for the "act". I'm very comfortable with a few providers and I do think there is some trust between us that makes the session a little more comfortable for both. But I'm not delusional and I know when I leave we both move on to our real life. Originally Posted by generalbob
Just make sure that when you call something in the Hobby a Long Term Relationship. That you understand that you are actually referring to a Long Term Business Relationship and not the Romantic kind. The only reason I mention that is because there seem to be some guys out there as of late confusing the two according to the regular Ladies I see. These guys have been behaving more like jealous Boyfriends than clients.

Anyway, back to the question asked. I would say that if you have seen the same Lady once a Month (or more frequently) for a Year or longer. That you are in a Long Term Business Relationship with her. This is good for both you and her. The verification process is out of the way, she has a reliable client and all you normally have to do is contact her by her preferred method, schedule a time & show up. The down side is that a level of Trust gets built up over time and I have had some Ladies take advantage of that to rip me off. But that can happen at the first meeting with a Lady anyway. But it does kind of suck when someone you have known a long time does it to you and puts an end to what may have been a good thing. Originally Posted by RochBob
All excellent points! And personally they're are many wins for me aside from just the benjamins that I truly and genuinely enjoy about spending time with friends I've developed a closer relationship with over time and multiple visits but it is always important all the way around, for everyone, to always keep the business perspective in mind....
I have a UTR provider that I've seen for a few years now. I consider her a friend but have never forgotten the business aspect of it. I always had incall visits with her until the last time due to our schedules and the strong litigation skills of my smaller head. I do trust her, but I was nervous about hosting and I made sure some valuables were hidden. Just use common sense with this and you'll be fine.
All excellent points! And personally they're are many wins for me aside from just the benjamins that I truly and genuinely enjoy about spending time with friends I've developed a closer relationship with over time and multiple visits but it is always important all the way around, for everyone, to always keep the business perspective in mind.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
one is thinking going dancing tonight and will text me later if going and where. Another wants to buy me a drink tonight. But I want to see 3rd ta make a payment of what I owe her.
one is thinking going dancing tonight and will text me later if going and where. Another wants to buy me a drink tonight. But I want to see 3rd ta make a payment of what I owe her. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You don't seem like the dancin type...

tube steak boogie, perhaps?

Go for the drink....honeymoon cocktail! A little squirt n cider
When I go from a qs to a half hour.
You don't seem like the dancin type...

tube steak boogie, perhaps?

Go for the drink....honeymoon cocktail! A little squirt n cider Originally Posted by splitlicker
use to dance a lot
not so much any more
I wonder if the guy that asked a gal I use to dance with for a dance and they ended up married ever found out she was once a hooker.
Until your "LTR" provider takes the envelope and shoves it in your pocket. Then whispers I love you now fuck me, it's an act. I hobby for the "act". I'm very comfortable with a few providers and I do think there is some trust between us that makes the session a little more comfortable for both. But I'm not delusional and I know when I leave we both move on to our real life. Originally Posted by generalbob

Very well put !
This should be posted as a sticky
Don't misunderstand me. I know that a true romantic relationship with a provider is not possible unless the monetary exchange ceases to exist. But when a friendship and personal relationship where personal and private information is shared or revealed by both parties. And a confidential bond is created. Has anyone else had that occur? ?
Don't misunderstand me. I know that a true romantic relationship with a provider is not possible unless the monetary exchange ceases to exist. But when a friendship and personal relationship where personal and private information is shared or revealed by both parties. And a confidential bond is created. Has anyone else had that occur? ? Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
ahhh can't really talk about that without breaking

con·fi·den·tial
ˌkänfəˈden(t)SHəl/
adjective
adjective: confidential
intended to be kept secret.
"confidential information"
synonyms:private, personal, intimate, quiet; Moresecret, sensitive, classified, restricted, unofficial, unrevealed, undisclosed, unpublished;
informalhush-hush, mum;
formalsub rosa;
archaicprivy
"a confidential chat"

• (of a person's tone of voice) indicating that what one says is private or secret.
    "he dropped his voice to a confidential whisper"
  • entrusted with private or restricted information.
    "a confidential secretary"
    synonyms:trusted, trustworthy, trusty, faithful, reliable, dependable; close, bosom, intimate
    "a confidential friend"
now can ya
by 3, each tells me what I can not talk about.

problem
so why do I hear about others in the background if its ahem "confidential".

other problem
If I do not give a name, it gets stuck on one unfairly
OSD, I was not asking for specific information or provider names. Just wondering if had ever occurred with y'all ??
Don't misunderstand me. I know that a true romantic relationship with a provider is not possible unless the monetary exchange ceases to exist. But when a friendship and personal relationship where personal and private information is shared or revealed by both parties. And a confidential bond is created. Has anyone else had that occur? ? Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
My biggest mistake is I share to much of my own life/info, so I would say yes totally. .. but I'm learning very quickly
My biggest mistake is I share to much of my own life/info, so I would say yes totally. .. but I'm learning very quickly Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
What's your favorite color?

Paper or plastic?

Too personal??
My biggest mistake is I share to much of my own life/info, so I would say yes totally. .. but I'm learning very quickly Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Sounds like something that has recently happened and a lot of people are both hurt and learning from mistakes that were made. But seems like some don't want to let it go and move on despite making their own mistakes as well, hmmmm interesting
Certainly.