Kudos to drama free providers.

I will give myself a pat on the back for this one. WAY too much time to be playing and having fun then stir the pot

Plus....my monkey needs more attention than the drama

Happy Hobbying!

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
And it is much appreciated too! ;-)
There is nothing hotter than a lady who has business acumen and "the hobby" in the right perspective. One who understands the business side but still has the aptitude to make sessions personable and enjoyable for both parties. Kudos to you all! Dongeykong tips his hat to you! Originally Posted by dongeykong
Agreed + 1000

There is something very exciting about at MATURE (attitude not experience) lady that knows what she wants! And leaves the HS back in HS....

Two of my ATF's have already piped in on this thread - thanks to you and to all the ladies that take "no drama" seriously! Let's just play!
When you see a lady explode on the board, you wonder if something might set her off in a session. That would remind me too much of my ex-wife. I'm not after an XWE.

Thank you sweet ladies who are just that - LADIES. It is a turn-on and is appreciated.

Two of my favorites are Selena and Myra. I can't imagine either one being involved in anything but a pleasant session.
Fried chicken is never dramatic.
All I do is stick my tongue out at people lol
All I do is stick my tongue out at people lol Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
For some reason, that made my neck tingle. Cute response.
I just thought I would let you all know that you are HIGHLY appreciated!!! Originally Posted by dongeykong
I second that for sure as I have seen a really Nice Lady lately !
Thank you and I'd like to thank the drama free and respectful gents in return. You have no idea how nice it is to have a few ATF's that know how to keep drama out of the hobby. Our lives are complicated enough without adding to it.
Thank you and I'd like to thank the drama free and respectful gents in return. You have no idea how nice it is to have a few ATF's that know how to keep drama out of the hobby. Our lives are complicated enough without adding to it. Originally Posted by honeydavis
ditto
Yes, even tho this is a business, and most certainly serious, on the one hand, thank you to all the sweet and beautiful girls here who allow us guys to relax and have our fun
Thank you ladies for being true and genuine....