Hmmmm... sugar daddy?

SA is still the best site for this.

Imo, providers would make terrible SBs. Most providers think a Daddy is a regular that gives them lots of money. Most real SD's would disagree, and likely not want their SB renting out there pussy on the side.

However if tgis is what ypu want my suggestions are...

Spend a lot of time crafting your profile. There are many more women than men there so stand out with a well written presentation of yourself. Dont treat it like a hooker board where you try to get intrest from everyone, carefully tailor it to attract what you are looking for, and weed out what you aren't.

Wait for the men to write you, only hookers reach out first (most of the time)

There's a lot of competition there of all types, i've dated maxim cover models, live-in slaves, and normal college girls all from that site. So figure out what makes you stand out and make sure it's in your profile.

Are you willing to be exclusive, forgoing all other cocks? Put it in your profile!

Are you capable of hosting, so he doesnt have to rent a hobby apartment? Put it in your profile!

Will you work around his schedule? Profile.

Lastly, make your profile about him and what you can do for him. Money is a given on that site, its tasteless to say much on the subject. Many ladies on the site spend much of their profile on what they need. Be different, offer all his desires and in return you wish to be taken care of. Anything more than that is unnecessary.

Happy hunting Originally Posted by randell
OP you wanted info.... this is golden!!!
Secret benefits has some great guys ...
There are options outside of the traditional SD arrangement that I’ve used almost exclusively for the past several years.

My arrangements have been fairly straightforward, we hang out for five or six hours each Friday (this varies somewhat). We start out at her place and play for an hour or two, go get some lunch, then go back to her place for a while, sometimes playing again and sometimes just hanging out. She knows that the playtime is up to me and she always makes it known that she’s down for it. Once a month I spend the night. Almost always out for drinks and then playtime.

There is never an exchange of money on the days we spend together. One day a month, at the end of a month in which I’ve gotten what our general arrangement is, I pay her rent. No gifts are expected and none are given. It’s a simple Friday’s for rent arrangement. We enjoy one another’s company and are relatively the same age so it doesn’t look odd to anyone that sees us out.

Another arrangement I have had in the past is a Benji for a pop. We just made a game out of it. She wasn’t a provider and had no desire to get a SD. She just liked to have fun and could use the extra cash for “extras” in her life such as shoes, trips, and bags. We met at a college function; alumni, faculty, and students. There was an obvious age discrepancy, so I’ll let you guess as to which category each of us fit into.

I don’t consider either arrangement a SB/SD situation. The former was just an extension of a provider-client “session” of sorts and the later was an organic relationship that turned into a pay-per-pop friendly challenge kinda thing.

A regular of yours might be willing to entertain either of those if you ask. It simplifies the traditional process and allows you and him to get very comfortable with one another.
The thread I posted years ago on a former hobby board is here somewhere, I think. I believe it was called, "So You Want to be a Sugar Daddy?" While it was geared more toward men, it has a lot of good information for women, too.

btw, in my view, this board isn't a good place to form SD-SB relationships. Being a SB and being a provider are completely different things.
Are you capable of hosting, so he doesnt have to rent a hobby apartment? Put it in your profile!

Lastly, make your profile about him and what you can do for him. Money is a given on that site, its tasteless to say much on the subject. Many ladies on the site spend much of their profile on what they need. Be different, offer all his desires and in return you wish to be taken care of. Anything more than that is unnecessary.
Originally Posted by randell
Two great pieces of advice, with the best one put in bold type. As to hosting, you’re not going to get a premium SD with a trashy, chaotic apartment. Part of what a SD is seeking is often calm and refuge from the pressing obligations of the office. A calm, well organized, and soothing environment is best IMHO. nice WiFi in case he has yo tend to business, but clean pleasant.

And they’re not there to hear about what you need. Let him know once, but then let him provide it. If he doesn’t, mention it again in writing. If he still doesn’t, end the relationship and tell him — in writing — why. But the best way to get what you want is to make it about him and give him what he wants. Which is often peace and quiet, to be scratched behind the ears (figuratively), and to not have anybody on his ass about something all the damned time. Make his time with you a refuge and you can pretty much have all you want within reason.

And much of this advice applies to providers, as well as SBs.