vocal gals turne me ONN!

I've noticed this sometimes happens after visiting with a lady several times and getting to know one another better. The comfort level seems to go up and the lady just lets go, if she is really enjoying herself. I love a vocal lady.
I love talking dirty and I am very vocal.
There is a difference between being vocal and having a good time and being vocal and screaming " fuck me harder " And you know its fake because it sounds so cheesy. Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
I wont mind it being fake unless gal is shouting even am not really IN
I would like feedback so I don't feel like she is serving an assembly line of clients.
The woman has gotta be vocal and expressive....quiet is boring.
and a dirty talking woman is sexy as hell too.....show me your bad girl side,i don't care what your public persona is....this is sex damn it!!!
let me know if it feels good and i will go forever.....vocal women make my cock throb!
The woman has gotta be vocal and expressive....quiet is boring.
and a dirty talking woman is sexy as hell too.....show me your bad girl side,i don't care what your public persona is....this is sex damn it!!!
let me know if it feels good and i will go forever.....vocal women make my cock throb! Originally Posted by daveindallas
Ditto
I can get very loud. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That's a big 10-4!
Oh baby, If you make me feel good, I will sing you a song with my moaning....
No keeping me quite.....no sir...........
sorry, I know you were asking the guys, just thought I would
ad my 2 cents... Originally Posted by fawn
Fawn there was a time last week, when I thought to myself, "Uhm can the neighbors here this", oh well keep a pumpin.
Vocal and some dirty talk is great stuff. Vixen Devain comes to mind....
I love talking dirty and I am very vocal.
There is a difference between being vocal and having a good time and being vocal and screaming " fuck me harder " And you know its fake because it sounds so cheesy.

I am vocal if you make me feel good. =) Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Hang on... you mean that "fuck me harder" you gave me wasn't genuine?

Genuine is the key to all the good vocal fun. Dirty talk with confidence, heartfelt moans, whispers, whimpers and more, I love it all. Silence ain't golden when it comes to sex. (Unless it's suppressed moans while somewhere you aren't supposed to be. )
i love the loud women but it has to seem genuine... otherwise it can go the other way... Originally Posted by mrod
I agree with that as well. I have had a few silent types and I find those to be as much of a turn off as the ones making sounds on the other side that you know they are faking it. I can't stand the silent type or the fake ones since I gauge what I am doing by her response. If I can't tell then I am not having a good time.
VOCAL is an understatement, whether its moaning, screaming your name, telling you how to fuck me, when I am cumming, where you should shoot your load--HECK any guy that knows me sometimes ya even gotta PLUG my PIEHOLE With your cock or a mothfull!! LOL

Hell think about it I am Latin and Lebanese....( tongue trill.."ay yay yay yay " ....)

its great to start by whispering in your ear and tickling your eardrums with soft moans...

and then.....WHAM
someone hits the KITTY ALARM...

LOL

And guys, please dont be that creepy/strangely shy quiet guy that doesnt utter a word and cums unexpectedly and without a peep....

LOL- JUST kidding we love you too

Marisa
I love to make a woman get vocal. Nothing turns me on more to know I'm driving her crazy hitting all the right spots.
Oh..I never knew gals also like loud guys -- My ex used to hate it , whenever I became loud. I used to plow like a quiet bull till now
I will be loud tonight with my booked appt.- Hope she reads this
If you are feeling it, definitely let it moan, groan, get filthy, or scream...

Had an appt the other day, workers were upstairs installing carpets, she had to clamp her hand over her mouth not to let fly with a scream... Made it even hotter! And I had to do it again to see her do that again- eyes buggin outta her head...

Fawn - Hee Hee Hee.....
Oh baby, If you make me feel good, I will sing you a song with my moaning....
No keeping me quite.....no sir...........
sorry, I know you were asking the guys, just thought I would
ad my 2 cents... Originally Posted by fawn

Is that the Sirens song of Homer's Odyessy?