The men who plotted to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer appear to have trained to do so in a 2008 PT Cruiser.

Thanks for proving my point...
Have you been to ANY of bitten HUGE rally's or you to busy mail in piles of ballots??
Will you ever learn to spell?
Will you ever learn to shut up ?

• oeb11
  • 10-18-2020, 09:14 AM
amazing how the DPST's focus on stupid, irrelevant things that have no bearing on issues at all
typical of those who tihnk memes are debate of issues.

A PT CRUISER - OMG - what horrors will the White Supremacists think of next????
Perhaps a ZR-1 orvette - america's sports car???

OP is just jealous - neither car fits in a burrow.

The real crime is attempting to kidnap a State governor - and if real - perps deserve to be charged, indicted, and tried in a court of law. Whitmer is a rabid anti-trumper whom blames her own periods on trump - still - no excuse for violence like that

Violence is the preserve of the Biden-led DPST and OBLM /antifa party - it is their preserve - just look at Seattle, Portland, baltimore, etc. Little whiny babies love to destroy their own nests, yet complain about stupid stuff like a

PT Cruiser.

How foolish - OP
I had a PT Cruiser when they first came out. Fun car, not enough get up and go, though.

It's interesting to me how leftist pretend to care about the empoverished, but are clout and status chasers.

"PT Cruiser, lol, what a loser, if you were cool, you'd have a $100k tesla like me. Speaking of $100k, I need y'all to pay taxes so I can get this pet project for the homeless built, I can't pay for it, my car payment is too high."
I like this example the best:

Every time a new iphone comes out, there's a line running from the Apple Store all the way down the block. Both conservatives and liberals are in line, both know that the phones are made in Chinese slave factories where they had to install nets to keep the workers from throwing themselves off the roof. Neither side gives a shit about the poor or disenfranchised, the difference is that one side pretends to.
Junk from the start.,, what a a country is that from ???
Junk from the start.,, what a a country is that from ??? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Toluca, Mexico. And the folks who own the plant would love to see Trump lose, so more jobs can go back their way
DemoTurds from Dallas

This ^ dude is ...

...TRIGGERED
2008 PT Cruiser BWAHAHAHA
Come on.. you can do better.
SPAM
Come on.. you can do better. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
No! No. he/she really can't!