GROVER NORQUIST....NO FRIEND OF THE AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE MOVEMENT

Why do we spend so much time and energy talking about a vanishing ideology?

Who give a fuck whether YOU consider Grover Norquist a conservative, or the RIGHT kind of conservative, or the right mix of conservative and extremist.

Why is it so necessary to put everybody in a category? You spend so much time categorizing conservatism, it's no wonder that the younger generation roundly rejects the entire premise...

The right is so busy consuming itself in frustration, it won't be long before it eats itself.

Poor dipshits!
Norquist has no friends.
I believe he's a shakedown artist who's only concerned with his own power grab.

I also doubt whether he really believes his own bullshit ... Like Rove.
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2013, 06:12 PM
WTF thinks he is THE EXPERT on all things conservative............

too fucking funny............

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'm no horse expert either but I damn sure know the difference between a quarter horse and a jackass!
You can tell when a political ideology is in shambles. They start eating their own!
Yeah, I didn't watch the videos. I had to have a wisdom tooth removed instead. But, I'm sure the gist of it is what I had originally posted. A former supposed GOP wizard tossed aside because he's not willing to subscribe to the current insanity by the crazies. You go nutjobs.
Whirly would be definition # 2.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=douchebag Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
No doubt #2 is quite fitting but #5 also seems to fit Trendy quite well.

It is quite obvious that Trendy is a multi talented douchebag!
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Whirly
Why is this thread triggering my virus protection software? Anybody else experience this?

Or is it a CONSPIRACY?
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2013, 03:34 PM
WTF thinks he is THE EXPERT on all things conservative............

too fucking funny............

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Answer me this Oh Conserative one....

How can you support the government taking away private property for common good and then not support that same government telling big business that the oil needs to be sold in this here country?
Grover Norquist is friends ONLY with Grover Norquist.
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2013, 06:49 AM
Why is this thread triggering my virus protection software? Anybody else experience this?

Or is it a CONSPIRACY? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
JD is not in the thread ....so not sure what is triggering your virus protection!