Petition to unban Alyssa from ECCIE

interesting......will check that out Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I will take ya up on that Mr tall dark... name is kansas_spring off horndogs heard all tha mumbo jumbo over there and had to see for myself
I will take ya up on that Mr tall dark... name is kansas_spring off horndogs heard all tha mumbo jumbo over there and had to see for myself Originally Posted by miss lana
How did you hear it......since you have no post over there either........you have more post here in one day than any other board you are on under that name.......hhmmmm
How did you hear it......since you have no post over there either........you have more post here in one day than any other board you are on under that name.......hhmmmm Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Another piece of sweet chocolate......mmmmmmmm....... sweetness believe when i say i have been around for a while a know a thing or two. that board has no interesting drama like this one
Miss Lana did you say you had to put your teeth in? WTF
Another piece of sweet chocolate......mmmmmmmm....... sweetness believe when i say i have been around for a while a know a thing or two. that board has no interesting drama like this one Originally Posted by miss lana
Soooo... you have an ad somewhere... a public profile ... a review ... some nekkid pictures.... anything other than your posts here?
fatchickcake.png That's Me!
I'm sorry but, LMFAO that's just funny lol
fat_lady.jpg LOOK HERE'S A PIC OF MY BACKSIDE
TELL MR TALL DARK SEXY CHOCOLATE
I AM SOOO WET
I am lookin for my dildo but affaid it wont fit on the page
Zucchiniemail.jpg Found Er , I forgot i sat on it and lost it for a bit was gonna wash it off an eat it later,Let's play!
just my thought i don't think this is Alyssa this girl has to much humor on here but, i do think this is Zoi trying to help her out possibly, didn't Brooke call you out already ummm..................

I'm taking bet's, any takers?
I didn't see anywhere that the ban was temporary until soulman posted so. I agree a time-out was needed on all sides so it's cool by me.
I would like to start a thread petition to unban Alyssa from the board. Originally Posted by okcbbwlover44

Denied.
I agree wholeheartedly. They could both use a time out. Brooke will be alright, it's only a 30 day ban. Hell, ASPD was down longer than that at one time. Alyssa on the other hand may have ruined herself with her clearly immature behavior.
  • R.M.
  • 07-08-2010, 06:52 AM
Hum is that Sofia?
No it cant be