Dream threesome

KA? Is that flakey pastry still around?
Difficult enough getting her for a one on one, a 3by would be impossible!

VanessaDDD and Mya Madison because of the Amazon / wonder woman fantasy and KA & SAB for the spinner fantasy. Then I'm sure I can die happily Originally Posted by August Black
Difficult enough getting her for a one on one, a 3by would be impossible! Originally Posted by TreeBark
Difficult enough getting her for a one on one, a 3by would be impossible! Originally Posted by TreeBark
Come on man.... The hot lady asked a question and it was answered. I'm not sure how you figured out how to get notifications when certain providers are mentioned but it's kinda lame and creepy af. If you have some earth shattering revelation that you need to share then feel free to but don't bring bad vibes to a friendly thread.

Now I'm going back to fantasizing about VanessaDDD & Mya Madison + KA & SAB

From what of read, I would love to be with SAB and Olivia...or maybe Tiny and Alexis!
I absolutely love threesomes with people that just love to relax and have a great time and explore the possibilities. I've done fmf and mfm and just love them all …. I am very bisexual and love being with other truly bisexual women! Kiraxxx is definitely on my to do list …. and probably a few others too.
hey all,

sorry i been out of touch as of late, this thread is right up my alley, nothing sexier then burying ur face between the legs of a curvy sexy lady when ur getting it nice,hard and deep from behind, or switched around so u can see it all, her eating u and getting fucked... i wouldnt have a 3way w a girl who isnt genuinely into women also.. i have done mfm also, its fun, alot going on tho,lol, dicks all over the place, lol ...

i dont think i could pick only 2 providers i would want to taste, what fun would only 2 be?? maybe 2 at a time but i wouldnt want to name any and leave any out.. thats where i stand !!
  • bam71
  • 11-30-2016, 04:56 PM
Got to be Vivi and Sara Charles would definitely be a dream team!!!
hey all,

sorry i been out of touch as of late, this thread is right up my alley, nothing sexier then burying ur face between the legs of a curvy sexy lady when ur getting it nice,hard and deep from behind, or switched around so u can see it all, her eating u and getting fucked... i wouldnt have a 3way w a girl who isnt genuinely into women also.. i have done mfm also, its fun, alot going on tho,lol, dicks all over the place, lol ...

i dont think i could pick only 2 providers i would want to taste, what fun would only 2 be?? maybe 2 at a time but i wouldnt want to name any and leave any out.. thats where i stand !! Originally Posted by Kiraxxx

Damn girl!!!!
My ultimate threesome would be with Alexis and Kristine Adorable, but roleplaying a variation on the Girlsway video The Family Therapist where Alexis is the stepmother, KA the daughter and I'd play the therapist.

spankbang.com/vd3c/video/girlsway+the+family+therapist
It's many guys fantasy... I lived it for 3 years sharing the same bed and lives. You think relationships are complicated... Try the trust and love you must have to having a meaningful loving relationship in a three way relationship. This relationship dissolved amicably and I got three great take aways. 1) keep the 3 ways for one night of sexual passion... 2) the best training in the world by bisexual woman showing a man directly how to perform oral on a woman... And 3) that I now prefer one on one to give my partner my full undivided attention... Even hobbying...
There are way too many of you lovely ladies with potential mixing and matching that those who seek this have some great choices and some surprises of those interested in participating
My dream three way... Kira, and Vanessa and... Well... Me!! or... Lol... Kira and Sab, or Sab and Vanessa... Those 3 are on my list!!
Why limit to just two out of the three... How about Kira, SAB, and Vanessa all together .. I've only had the pleasure of the company of SAB and she's amazing but sooner than later I will reach out to the other lovely ladies. Sweet dreams..
I like curves. My dream three way would be Vanessa and mya Madison. That would be tough to make it last, but I'd like to try!
  • Flako
  • 12-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Vivi and Amber does
My dream three way... Kira, and Vanessa and... Well... Me!! or... Lol... Kira and Sab, or Sab and Vanessa... Those 3 are on my list!! Originally Posted by Bigguy141
Deff some sexy ass choices... Mmmm yummy, mu mouth is salivating..

@ Post about 3way relationships..

I have to agree a 3way.live-in relationship is tough, I have had several.. But when everyone is open, honest and laid back its the best kind of relationship u can have.. I tend to be the alpha female , and like to order her around on him and w me.. so fucking hot !! I like very fem ,curvy ,w lots of sex appeal..
2 alpha females dont mesh in relationships like.that, trust me.. Lol .. Dom male.and 2 sub gals is kool too.. Omg im getting myself all worked up and moist again.. Gotta run to handle it.. Grrrr