How many of us are left from ASPD?

2002. Moved from elsewhere in Texas (with a raging and wide open Studio scene) to Dallas. You couldn't hardly get laid in Dallas at the time without ASPD and/or Private Connections. Same handle even.
Ah, tinman and bluesplyr. Familiar names and hobby wisdom. Glad you guys are still around. You are so right TM, these guys are rehashing everything we worked out 8-10 years ago. There is truly nothing new under the sun.
Probably since 2000. Couldn't remember my handle to save my life. I made this one up when I joined eccie.
Joined ASPD 2003. Didn't see 1st provider till 2007. Was too scared. Now I pop em like candy.
2007 myself
2005 for me - redhead Anne was my first ...
aspd on delphi.com prolly late 90's
aspd 2000
eccie april 2009

lots of memories of the extremely deliteful, averagely deliteful, no-way-in-hell deliteful.

i was slfairbanks for a while, then switched usernames cos i really enjoy engaging in some "afternoon delites"
I joined aspd in 1973.
Former member here... Miss the intellectual board conversations as well as the many professional beauties who were always available... History repeats so maybe one day...
One of the tech weinnies taught me about the wayback machine back in the day. KidA I think it was. I liked the off topic conversations as well. A little more laid back then.
I joined aspd in 1973. Originally Posted by addict
How did you guys and gals communicate back then? BBS's didn't even start taking off until the late 80s or early 90s.
Different name but I go back to 2001
How did you guys and gals communicate back then? BBS's didn't even start taking off until the late 80s or early 90s. Originally Posted by Adonis
I was tight with Al Gore, and he had already invented the internet then, he just wasn't sharing it with any of you fucktards yet. Those were the days.
2008 gimmeallone$. I remember Tinman, Ben, Funklast. Lots of fun and pussy was $200 hr. I thought that was high. Now I see some high dolla providers at $200 for 1/2 . I still laugh bcs there's always a market.
Or else just have less to say, as it all has pretty much been said before. Repeatedly. Originally Posted by TinMan
Exactly!