Syracuse hotels.

Guess it depends on which hotel and who I am with!!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Well ik there's no complaints when your with me ; )
Xoxoxo xoxoxo
If there was I'm sure u wouldn't be such a frequent flyer lol.
Well ik there's no complaints when your with me ; )
Xoxoxo xoxoxo
If there was I'm sure u wouldn't be such a frequent flyer lol. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Ik Liverpool very well thanks to you ♡
Xoxoxoxoxo Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
It's my goal to educate, and do a bunch of other fun stuff while we're at it
Chloe might have a suggestion for a nice place closer to downtown. :t hrob::thr ob:

Liverpool chain hotels are good too.
Chloe might have a suggestion for a nice place closer to downtown. :t hrob::thr ob:

Liverpool chain hotels are good too. Originally Posted by doctorisin
Yes, its always best to try to ask a provider who travels to the area often.... chloe is a total sweetheart and I'm sure would be very willing to give helpful advice..
Yes, its always best to try to ask a provider who travels to the area often.... chloe is a total sweetheart and I'm sure would be very willing to give helpful advice.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Or just ask the guys who get the rooms all the time, that works as well doesn't it?
Or just ask the guys who get the rooms all the time, that works as well doesn't it? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Don't know of to many guys that are expected to get the room?? But I guess that could work as well.. lol
But I'm sure it would be better to ask a provider as its normally our responsiblity to have the incall spot...
state fair motel ...cants go wrong with that one
Sounds like someone had a fun time recently, too bad I couldn't...... Oh never mind....

Jessie, good luck on finding hotels, and again, look in Liverpool area and avoid CC if possible Originally Posted by rodeomann22
All parties had an amazing time, as a matter of fact. Amazing how that happens when a complete gentleman understands and respects the expectations of the ladies he spends time with... as in knowing the definition and meaning of outcall, and not trying to haggle or negotiate the rates that ladies set for their time.
Don't know of to many guys that are expected to get the room?? But I guess that could work as well.. lol
But I'm sure it would be better to ask a provider as its normally our responsiblity to have the incall spot... Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Congratulations for understanding incall services. Outcall is a little different.

Back on topic.... I've never had any issues with CC and love the convenience and hotels there, however I do not usually offer incall services either and am usually visiting a friend who has his own room. I am also very low key and do not draw attention to myself, and have my companion give me general directions through the lobby before arrival so I don't look or feel lost trying to find an elevator or something stupid.

I do love Liverpool as well. Excellent area.
All parties had an amazing time, as a matter of fact. Amazing how that happens when a complete gentleman understands and respects the expectations of the ladies he spends time with... as in knowing the definition and meaning of outcall, and not trying to haggle or negotiate the rates that ladies set for their time. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Maybe if it's understood ahead of time that's it is going to be an outcall and not an incall to ensure that there is NO misunderstanding between any and all parties involved. That way there might not be any, what did you say, haggling? About rates and shit, just saying
Congratulations for understanding incall services. Outcall is a little different.

Back on topic.... I've never had any issues with CC and love the convenience and hotels there, however I do not usually offer incall services either and am usually visiting a friend who has his own room. I am also very low key and do not draw attention to myself, and have my companion give me general directions through the lobby before arrival so I don't look or feel lost trying to find an elevator or something stupid.

I do love Liverpool as well. Excellent area. Originally Posted by tinylatina
I have never had any issues with either place, as long as research is done ahead of time about the lady you are going to see. Both have excellent hotels that have both front enter ands and lobby enterance, just depends on exactly what you are looking for
Maybe if it's understood ahead of time that's it is going to be an outcall and not an incall to ensure that there is NO misunderstanding between any and all parties involved. That way there might not be any, what did you say, haggling? About rates and shit, just saying Originally Posted by rodeomann22
If the lady indicates at every single contact that you need to provide a location that's a pretty good indicator that she only offers outcall service... regardless of how much you protest, whine, or think it's fair. Just saying.

Yes, I said haggling....

hag·gle
ˈhaɡəl/
verb
verb: haggle; 3rd person present: haggles; past tense: haggled; past participle: haggled; gerund or present participle: haggling
dispute or bargain persistently, especially over the cost of something.
"the two sides are haggling over television rights"
synonyms: barter, bargain, negotiate, dicker, quibble, wrangle; More
beat someone down, drive a hard bargain
"John spent nearly every Saturday morning haggling at flea markets and garage sales"
noun
noun: haggle; plural noun: haggles
a period of persistent bargaining.

I'm sorry to have apparently confused you again. I didn't realize it was such a big word.

Have I ever mentioned how insulting I find it when someone tries to argue with me about the rate I set for my time to do my job? Some ladies might not but I personally do. Always have.

No one seemed to misunderstand anything other than you.

... but then again I guess that's why GB was checking out the size of the beds at the Comfort Inn.
If the lady indicates at every single contact that you need to provide a location that's a pretty good indicator that she only offers outcall service... regardless of how much you protest, whine, or think it's fair. Just saying.

Yes, I said haggling....

hag·gle
ˈhaɡəl/
verb
verb: haggle; 3rd person present: haggles; past tense: haggled; past participle: haggled; gerund or present participle: haggling
dispute or bargain persistently, especially over the cost of something.
"the two sides are haggling over television rights"
synonyms: barter, bargain, negotiate, dicker, quibble, wrangle; More
beat someone down, drive a hard bargain
"John spent nearly every Saturday morning haggling at flea markets and garage sales"
noun
noun: haggle; plural noun: haggles
a period of persistent bargaining.

I'm sorry to have apparently confused you again. I didn't realize it was such a big word.

Have I ever mentioned how insulting I find it when someone tries to argue with me about the rate I set for my time to do my job? Some ladies might not but I personally do. Always have.

No one seemed to misunderstand anything other than you.

... but then again I guess that's why GB was checking out the size of the beds at the Comfort Inn. Originally Posted by tinylatina

never mind, I'm not playing your damn games, either respond to my text or don't, our spat does not need to be public anymore, unless you want me I share a certain piece of information you sent me Wednesday night about the room, think hard and you will remember what you said, I'm sure that person would love to know your sharing private information like that

mods, I apologize that this has been brought to public, I did make attempts to keep it in text messages but I am not going to get my name trashed because someone doesn't like the fact that she can't be fucking clear when making arrangements and when said arrangements might be made, than go and leave someone hanging because they now decide they don't like said arrangement.

I'm sure GB enjoyed checking out the bed at said hotel at Cc, Jesse I wouldn't recommend using the same one though as now it seems like someone couldn't keep mouth shut about it and might be looked at a little more, just saying

I am done with this thread, again, I wish you the best of luck with your visit to syracuse
And once again I've confused you! That wasn't personal information at all, hon. It was a very blatant sarcastic remark to an absurd temper tantrum that I found hilarious! I don't give two shits what you have to say or what you post. Sharing everyone's personal information is your area of expertise not mine. And no, I obviously will not text you back and will continue to block all numbers you text me from. Obviously another "misunderstanding"... I guess "you can go fuck yourself" wasn't quite clear enough either. Clear enough for you this time?

And you brought this here hijacking the thread whining about GB getting to have fun and poor little rodeomann didn't get to....