Deep throat: What is your definition?

here is my definition of dt, and the best damn bj ever http://www.spankwire.com/Amazing-Blonde-Deep-Throat-Swallows-Cock/video125090/
I beg to differ ...
It seems you may have missed my previous posts regarding the purpose of the gag reflex:

It opens the throat & lubes your mouth.

XOXOXO Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Thank you! I've been saying forever that if God didnt want us to deep throat he wouldnt make "throat lube" happen.

its all relative,, the bigger the guy the harder it is to find a girl that can do it.,plus mine has a slight curve( for her pleasure)..

if she can do it then great, its not something I tend to look for. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Alright,enough is enough Ralphey Boy.For over a year now I have heard of this
magick wand you posses...I have listened to the tales...imagined the perfection...I NEED to see it.Pm me as soon as you read this.

its all relative,, the bigger the guy the harder it is to find a girl that can do it.,plus mine has a slight curve( for her pleasure)..

if she can do it then great, its not something I tend to look for. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Sounds like another double-dog-dare....
I am one of those girth guys who apparently has just enough circumference to make taking it all a challenge. In my entire life, I had only had like 3 or 4 ladies who could ever really give me a BJ that felt GOOD without teeth contact and irritation. My favorite in Austin so far was Dezy and with her dark hair hiding the action, I could not tell if she was taking all of me in, or using her hand to make it FEEL that way. Either way, the result was that I FELT completely engulfed and it was an amazing BBBJ. One of the best 'Deep Throats' I had ever felt...IMO
Kitty, Brandy, Erica, Jane and Sydney of Wild Flowers are all accomplished
"sword-swallowers". I know.

Our newest Flower, Cherry, one of the Wildest Flowers we've ever had, (pics on next ad) may be the best DT expert I've ever had the pleasure to "meat".
"To the pubic bone" is the standard definition of DT. Cherry can do that and BLS at the same time. Nice!

MANY girls, and some guys, have asked, "Max, how long is your dick?"
My answer is...
"Usually 45 minutes to an hour".
damn VL looks like i have to make a 2nd appt after that definition,
let me check the weather for the next chance of rain. haha

peace
atx
The definition of Deep Throat:

"Something that is gladly done for a gent that approaches the subject respectfully and does not try to use his hands to force her head down farther on his cock."

Trust me, we know where we are and how to move our heads up and down. H
damn VL looks like i have to make a 2nd appt after that definition,
let me check the weather for the next chance of rain. haha

peace
atx Originally Posted by atxrefman

Anytime......Rain makes me hotttt......
  • TGF
  • 02-28-2010, 04:19 PM
I know there is a big deal about deep throat, but for me it doesnt matter as the most enjoyable part of a BBBJ is where my lovely lady provider focuses on the little head - thats where my pleasure is.

That is not to say I dont enjoy all the different possibilities in a BJ, but if you really want to send me thru the roof, the head is the place.
I'm in that 'average' zone (length and girth). Seems like I'm at the practice level for DT, because girls try it on me quite often. The only thing I hate about it is when they try it at the 'wrong' angle. When my dick is hard it's extremely rigid and has a curve in it, and when they go AGAINST the curve it doesn't feel all that comfortable. Being in the back of someone's throat doesn't feel all that good, either, but to each their own if they like it.
  • ezman
  • 02-28-2010, 07:44 PM
I know there is a big deal about deep throat, but for me it doesnt matter as the most enjoyable part of a BBBJ is where my lovely lady provider focuses on the little head - thats where my pleasure is.

That is not to say I dont enjoy all the different possibilities in a BJ, but if you really want to send me thru the roof, the head is the place. Originally Posted by TGF
Agreed. Pressure on the head is better for me.
I beg to differ as I still have a gag reflex & can deep throat most every guy I've met unless the girth is too much to fit my throat opening. It seems you may have missed my previous posts regarding the purpose of the gag reflex:

It opens the throat & lubes your mouth.

XOXOXO Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

I agree---I have a tiny gag reflex and can deepthroat MOST any cock...just gotta get it nice & wet then let it slide to the back of the throat!!! yummmmmYYYY!!!!
Why must I be so late on these threads? Damn. Lol. So many things I want to chime in on.
Its all in controlling your breathing! Mind over matter to a certain degree with the whole gag reflex thing. Length isn't usually a big problem but length and girth can be tricky for me as I have a small mouth. An average guy 6" or less...no problemo! I think if it hits the back of the throat that's pretty damn good for a guy that's hung. Pubic bone for he average guys. Shannon shane tought me how to deep throat, lol! Damn, that girl sucks a mean cock!
Its all in controlling your breathing! Mind over matter to a certain degree with the whole gag reflex thing. Length isn't usually a big problem but length and girth can be tricky for me as I have a small mouth. An average guy 6" or less...no problemo! I think if it hits the back of the throat that's pretty damn good for a guy that's hung. Pubic bone for he average guys. Shannon shane tought me how to deep throat, lol! Damn, that girl sucks a mean cock! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

Yes she does
Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I DON'T want to hear a woman gag when she's giving me head. I want my partner to be comfortable and enjoy pleasing me. The gag reflex is typically a prelude to vomiting (dead body, dead carcass, hangover, bad food, something that tastes/smells awful). When I hear a woman gag, those things enter my mind and it's not conducive to a pleasant blowjob! In fact, it completely turns me off.

Besides, if a woman knows how to use her hand in tandem with her mouth, I don't think DTing is necessary. JMO though...