Satxmann

Dude you have 76 posts and in most of them you're sparring or finding fault with our fine ladies.

Might I suggest fly fishing as your new hobby? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
+1
Get off my dick
With our fine ladies? I just report the bad with the good if you don't like what I have to day don't pay attention, there a lot of bad out there and I tell it like it is, your comment was off base and a waste of our time
Two more nails in your hobbying coffin - picked out a rod yet?
Two more nails in your hobbying coffin - picked out a rod yet? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
+1

trynagetlaid....I've got to know who's breasts belong to your avatar??? I was thinking of asking you to change it out because I get distracted when I come upon one of your posts. I think a hot provider has posted in the thread and I start searching for the Showcase,,,,then, DAMN! trynagetlaid struch again!

MM
MM and my avatar doesnt distract you too ..lmao

Tryangetlaid - Im with MM those nipples are awesome ..
satxman6969, with only two reviews, that equates to 50% of the providers seen you don't like. I wonder how YOU review in the Powder Room? LOL... Keep shooting off your "mouth" and you won't have to worry about shooting off any other parts of your anatomy.
I don't know the lady in question, but the overwhelming majority of her reviews are favorable. I've never noticed her to flame anyone before. You might wanna consider if it is in anyway warranted.
bfn...
Yes I have 2 reviews because I've finally took the time to care about it, ive seen plenty of women and if she wants to be rude that's her problem believe me I don't care what kind of advice your trying to give me I already said my peace and for u coming at me because I left a negative review is not your problem
why don't someone close this thread, it's burnt toast now.
I don't know the lady in question, but the overwhelming majority of her reviews are favorable. I've never noticed her to flame anyone before. You might wanna consider if it is in anyway warranted.
bfn... Originally Posted by the pragmatist
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...98#post2826498

Post #14

With all due respect Nikki...why are you posting on my thread? Seems like you should post your own thread honey. Please don't use my thread for your business purposes. Kinda against the "provider to provider" rules. Thanks a bunch.
Some people are confusing the issue here. It's not about what kind of hobbyist Satxmann is. He made a statement that she didn't have a lot of photos out. Does that statement justify a thread such as this? This threAD is probably serving its purpose though.
I'm done with this thread. I'm a busy girl. t.[/QUOTE]

If your sooooo busy how do u have time to call me out on here with a thread and not just pm me about it
Dayum, yall giving this guy a beating ! Hey satxman, dont you realize this is like 1st grade. You pull her hair and she tells the teacher on you but quitely wants you to pull it again, LOL..... She just ready to ride that satxman special train. Slap her on the ass and send her my way LMBO.
Lol yea for real were gonna meet behind the junglejims
Merlin, this thread has set its purpose in more ways than I expected. Lol
  • jwood
  • 08-16-2012, 12:10 PM
I wish you 2 would fu*k and makeup.