Sasha returning to Luxury, Sansa changing her name to Yoko

Shasha is a legend.
She isn't at LA any more tho
She isn't at LA any more tho Originally Posted by SpookyMan
Julie ? Where she go ?
Shasha is one of my favorites for her service alone. Her rusty trombone alone is worthy of another visit if her looks put you off. She's one of the few that can get 2 out of me and she's not even a Greek provider.
Never made off the shower table with Shasha, it was always 30-40 minutes pure bliss
I stopped seeing Shasha because she was thin with saggy a cups. However I saw her in December amd holy fuck she looked great, thicker, and her rustry trombone was fucking unreal. You should go for that alone
Never made off the shower table with Shasha, it was always 30-40 minutes pure bliss Originally Posted by Broncos
Ditto

Will also agree with Julie’s DFK talents...among others.
Noticed some nit picking here. WALDT. There is something for almost any taste in ampland. That is what makes it so great. Even the legends could be harshly critiqued in some aspect. One thing all the legends have in common is the sexuality they exude, they take your satisfaction personally and they are disappointed if you don’t walk out saying “Wow!” Shasha is in this category.
FYI, I believe the name “Shasha” is a term meaning something like “baby girl” used in a family setting for a daughter, niece, etc.. Often the youngest or smallest one gets this nickname and it sticks. That’s how it was explained to me by a close friend whose extended family refers to her as “Shasha” catching me off guard at a family dinner.
Shower challenges are fun. It is a time saver also
A Shasha shower has you singing "sha la la" for hours after your session ends.
Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
Let me experience that! Please!
  • Gar
  • 03-19-2021, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the Shasha update.

Shasha is a legend. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Yes she is.
Rusty trombones by sasha as good as from Emma?
Rusty trombones by sasha as good as from Emma? Originally Posted by Ashram
Wonder if they'd both be down with a doubles? Both of them at the same time sounds really fun and they can compete. Each of them get 1 minute to make you cum in rusty trombone.