Review: was of time: lustndust

No I refer to her as a sinking ship due to the totality of post about her not being professional. The influx of BP providers since the CC billing problem has been bringing down the quality of hobbying for a few weeks now. Some should just figure out a way to pay for their ads on BP and stay where the unprofessional behavior is expected.
And mods have never been known to push girls that they receive favors from right?
And of course reviews are always objective and honest huh?
And yes she should be commended for wanting to improve, but I bet a lot of guys would wish she do it on her dollar instead of theirs.
Do you ever remember an instance of WKing going the way the WK expects?
No I refer to her as a sinking ship due to the totality of post about her not being professional. The influx of BP providers since the CC billing problem has been bringing down the quality of hobbying for a few weeks now. Some should just figure out a way to pay for their ads on BP and stay where the unprofessional behavior is expected.
And mods have never been known to push girls that they receive favors from right?
And of course reviews are always objective and honest huh?
And yes she should be commended for wanting to improve, but I bet a lot of guys would wish she do it on her dollar instead of theirs. Originally Posted by black sunshine

Based upon her six positive reviews the only thing requiring major improvement is her scheduling policy. She agrees. This has no bearing on her quality as a provider.
Again one sudden review from one sleeper handle doesn't compare to 6 solid Yes reviews.

BP influx is here to stay like it or not so the ones willing to phase out their BP habits and rise to the occasion have my full support.
lol Mr.IOnlyReadHalfTheInfo because I don't hobby or write reviews, so I am half informed.
Time for you to go back to your Valued Poster corner and don your dunce hat again.
Attached Images File Type: jpg snlcredits-notready.jpg (41.7 KB, 123 views)
lol Mr.IOnlyReadHalfTheInfo because I don't hobby or write reviews, so I am half informed. Originally Posted by black sunshine
I'm pretty sure I hobby much more than you do although certain current events prevent me from going into detail regarding my bountiful source of UTR young attractive providers.

You are correct that I don't write reviews as that is a prerequisite of my UTR hobbying circle.

I wrote one verifiable Eccie review to establish legitimacy on the board and that is all that was required. There won't be more reviews unless I dip into the Eccie pool. As of yet Eccie providers haven't compared to my UTR source.

Locker room gossip doesn't mean shit if no established legit mongers are writing negative reviews.

Anyway if I were to dip into the Eccie database I'd give her a shot for two reasons.

a) She's First Nations

b) She has an overwhelming majority of Yes reviews.

As mentioned earlier my only hesitance would be the high potential for back to back clients based upon her current scheduling policy.
Blah blah blah....
Too bad it doesn't keep you from forming opinions on stuff you haven't a clue about.

Did you forget you can't read those reviews or private comments?

Or are you telling everyone you can read them?
Whatever, I contacted you off BP and went back and forth via text for about 20 minutes. There is your 2c, I could careless as I don't have much of an expectations via BP dealings.
  • tron
  • 08-30-2015, 07:41 PM
Blah blah blah....
Too bad it doesn't keep you from forming opinions on stuff you haven't a clue about.

Did you forget you can't read those reviews or private comments?

Or are you telling everyone you can read them? Originally Posted by black sunshine
Only thing you can't see is the ROS section. There is usually enough info from the rest of the review to make a decision.

Seems like you have some pretty strong opinions for someone who only joined 1 month ago.
Friends with those Bozo's Wind & Toyz?
He also can't read private tags.
So you have never read a review with a yes recommendation where the ROS states it's a conditional yes only because she showed up and sex took place, but the reviewer says he struggled with it and it should be a no?
Oh look who I'm talking too another Valued Poster who doesn't know squat.
WTF is it with you guys that can't even read the story thinking you know what the story says?
Friends with those Bozo's Wind & Toyz?
He also can't read private tags.
So you have never read a review with a yes recommendation where the ROS states it's a conditional yes only because she showed up and sex took place, but the reviewer says he struggled with it and it should be a no?
Oh look who I'm talking too another Valued Poster who doesn't know squat.
WTF is it with you guys that can't even read the story thinking you know what the story says? Originally Posted by black sunshine

Rick once you get your teeth (Both of them) clamped onto something there's just no letting go no matter how many pebbles you take to the forehead. lol
I thought I am Windinhishair's premium access handle.
You know the one I use when I'm not trolling hooker boards?
Hey atx11 this flake thinks everything has been explained, how do you feel about it?
Any resolution?
black_sunshine, leave it alone. This thread has grown long enough to the point I think nobody cares to voice their opinion but you. What is done is done. We all know how everything went down so leave it at that.
Not a chance..... We know how shit went down alright, it's here for the rest of time.... You NCNSed atx11.
Yes I clearly know that. Thanks for telling me something I already know...Smh