Grooming gone bad

I have a natural bush...its more of a soft small patch
Personally, I have no intention of ever shaving again. My full bush is one of my favorite features.
oh yes feels so good to get the face down into the nice soft bush
I'm too old and lazy to shave ... except for my legs and underarms.lol
Cremo shave cream(its the best at walmart)..do it in the shower...first few times was scared...now not much of a problem or time consuming at all. The Cremo does make a difference and is cheap...use it on my face to.
I'm too old and lazy... Originally Posted by DallasRain

Really, in what alternate reality?

LOL!
lol well yeahh i guess not EX!

Cremo is good...also hair conditioner works great too...and I also like to use dove soap for shaving cream.
Carson Magic Razor cream. Smooth and soft and no razors near your junk. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
and that doesn't F up your balls?
Personally, I have no intention of ever shaving again. My full bush is one of my favorite features. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
damn right - god bless you!!
https://target.scene7.com/is/image/T...wid=700&qlt=80

Work so great. Designed specially for this purpose. No cut or hurt. Originally Posted by harrybravo
kidding? a single blade on your junk?

that's ballsy...
Used Nair once and it burnt me junk something awful - I even used the one for sensitive skin. I looked like a mangy possum and put me out of commission for a couple of weeks.

For me, dry shaving works great if I let it grow out for at least a week first. Smooth as a baby's ass for a day or so.
There's also Nads which is a close cousin of Nair, supposedly made for the male genital area. Smells super horrible! And seems kind of corrosive if you leave it on too long, but I suppose it works if you want to air out the house afterwards!
Carson Magic Razor cream. Smooth and soft and no razors near your junk. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Don't use Nair. Ouch. This stuff is gentle and works like a charm.
I've been using the Coochy brand for years. Never had a rash or cut. I've even had ladies completely me on the scents.