Providers on dating sites.....

whats creepy about a redneck vantriloquist doll? lol
Its fukn cool bubbajay. Fukem
thanks cheater. its funny...women have acutally told me that based on my name and pic...they thought i was going to be a fat, old, redneck...yet im none of the above
Dating sites are no different to me than for any other single lady; however, I have heard stories of unethical behavior by providers who sign up hoping to solicit business. The only time I mention being a provider is when talk gets serious about meeting up. At that point, I advise we have one more skeleton in my closet to discuss so that there are no surprises. Some guys - even on dating sites - are not too thrilled about the hobby. I'd rather they know in advance than waste time for either of us.

No, I don't give discounts to hobbyists who approach me via a different type of site.

SPANK!
whats creepy about a redneck vantriloquist doll? lol Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Three things:

1. Redneck
2. Ventriloquist
3. Doll

Lol
Dating sites are no different to me than for any other single lady; however, I have heard stories of unethical behavior by providers who sign up hoping to solicit business. The only time I mention being a provider is when talk gets serious about meeting up. At that point, I advise we have one more skeleton in my closet to discuss so that there are no surprises. Some guys - even on dating sites - are not too thrilled about the hobby. I'd rather they know in advance than waste time for either of us.

No, I don't give discounts to hobbyists who approach me via a different type of site.

SPANK! Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Kat, I found YOU on one of those sites not long after our session together. It was either aff or fling. I don't recall which. Almost contacted you for a second "date".
Kat, I found YOU on one of those sites not long after our session together. It was either aff or fling. I don't recall which. Almost contacted you for a second "date". Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Well, you're always welcome to say hi! lol I've spotted both hobbyists & providers on the sites. I will have to check AFF for my old handle there as I haven't been there in ages. I think they are way too expensive! Fling would be the most frequently visited although sometimes I go a week or so w/out checking messages. I'm not always wanting to sift through BS for substance, but will share that I've met a handful of true gentlemen there. Sadly, men fare less favorably in that environment as many women are very picky, and tend to be fickle or flaky in actually following through and meeting up. That gives me more brownie points for being "real" but makes it more difficult to get things going initially. I'm not necessarily seeking one-night stands, either. I have a number of gents available for that if I just need to blow off some steam & get some sleep. Finding a fellow worthy of and interesting enough to take me OUT of the house for some fun then let our chemistry build to heading home for some action then cuddle up till he wakes me up w/ morning wood followed by a co-ed shower and breakfast... That takes some time.

AND they have to be willing to accept me for who I am, what I'm about, and believe me when I tell them we can take it slow.
I must live in the stone age. I don't want to accept that society has gotten so busy that we turn to internet sites to date. To be so open minded I sure can be old fashion. I guess that's why I am still single lol! Dating has been a sruggle since I started providing. I don't want to lie to anyone and I feel most men would have a hard time with it or would try to take advantage and not really see me for who I am. I fell in love with a client and that was very complicated. I dunno what the answer is but dating sites just seem strange to me. Now that Bubbajay can recognize us I'm really not sure about it lol!
I've seen a provider on AFF in another city. Never bothered to contact her as I didn't have the time.

Maybe because I didn't want to put too much info out there, but after paying for 3 months, I walked away with only one response...and she had some serious issues that I found out about after doing some research.
I don't want to accept that society has gotten so busy that we turn to internet sites to date.
for me...i really am to busy. also, my area does not have much to offer as far as women go. i also like getting at least a little bit of info on someone i may date...rather just see them in a bar and thinking with the wrong head.

Dating has been a sruggle since I started providing.
i can imagine...

I don't want to lie to anyone and I feel most men would have a hard time with it
lol, im sure i wouldnt be able to do it. i can see it now...reading my SO's reveiw while enjoying a glass of wine.

or would try to take advantage and not really see me for who I am.
thats what i did

Now that Bubbajay can recognize us I'm really not sure about it lol!
lol...is it ME specificly that makes you unsure...or the hobbiest in general... Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
having said all that...i didnt have the best experience with the online thing. SEVERAL dates and only one did i want to see again. but... next time im single...im sure ill run into some more of you ladies online
I was just kidding with you Bubbajay...you don't worry me. Even with that crazy avatar I really am too busy to date too. I have other priorities and goals to accomplish. I have a hard enough time keeping up with myself and my business (hobby and non hobby) much less all the energy it takes to maintain a love life. I don't think I would date someone I met at a bar... no thanks. Maybe I will go see what all the hype is about on these dating sites!
lol...maybe you should...
is the avatar really that creepy??? did you ever see the comedy show it came from?
  • tron
  • 11-07-2010, 11:20 AM
thanks cheater. its funny...women have acutally told me that based on my name and pic...they thought i was going to be a fat, old, redneck...yet im none of the above Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Uh... yeah... Did you ever see the movie 'Magic' - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077889/

With this and that other thread you posted in about 50 times, you may have won spots on some DNS lists.

Anyway, I don't see a problem with providers on match.com, but they may risk being outed if they use the same photos.
Uh... yeah... Did you ever see the movie 'Magic' - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077889/

With this and that other thread you posted in about 50 times, you may have won spots on some DNS lists.

Anyway, I don't see a problem with providers on match.com, but they may risk being outed if they use the same photos. Originally Posted by tron
uh...i didnt see the movie...that is creepy.

bubbajay is FUNNY... if you know who he is

im not worried about a DNS list...if it happens...ill get over it. if a provider took the time to contact any of my references they would have nothing but good things to say about me. not to mention...if i WAS put on a DNS list, because i responded to a crazy chick....to tell her she is crazy...i wouldnt care to see that provider anyway. its just not that serious.

i have no problem with anyone on any dating site either...i simply brought it up because of all the 'SO' threads lately and the fact i have seen several more on them recently. it was not a 'threat' to 'out' anyone. if you use the same pics...its just not very smart.
I said crazy...not creepy! Its actually kind of funny to me but I could see where it might be creepy. As of lately, I have met people, providers and hobbyist, that are nothing like I thought they would be based on their avatars and board persona's.Yea, using the same pictures may or may not be a smart idea depending on the motives lol! Cheers
lol...maybe you should...
is the avatar really that creepy??? did you ever see the comedy show it came from? Originally Posted by bubbaJay