LexusLover, Could You Answer One SIMPLE Question?!?

Noticed how you turned a blind eye towards how your boyfriend polled, shamman. But he always gets your *blind eye*, doesn't he, shamman? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
* blind eye * or is that the same as his " brown eye " ? And woomby always asks for his " suitors " to have some fresh dingle berry's ready for him to pick with his ONE buck tooth for his " dining " pleasure !
* blind eye * or is that the same as his " brown eye " ? And woomby always asks for his " suitors " to have some fresh dingle berry's ready for him to pick with his ONE buck tooth for his " dining " pleasure ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Who's the 2016 Idiot Of The Year? Originally Posted by gnadfly
BigTitsIdiot aka BigKotexIdiot aka __________________. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Keep it at the top!
Keep it at the top! Originally Posted by LexusLover
When will the "official " coronation be for Lil Cotex ? Will it be televised or will we need to " tune in " here to watch it ?
When will the "official " coronation be for Lil Cotex ? Will it be televised or will we need to " tune in " here to watch it ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He was already CROWNED!

Not by the voters, LLephantMan!

If I were you, I'd be in training. People will flock to watch SpeedRacerXXX shut you up once and for all, you festering old creep!

You might want to ask JL for a little advice. He knows how to get out of a tight spot, maybe even with a burlap sack over his head!
Not by the voters, .... ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sure they did. Unlike Austin you can't hand pick the voters on here!

You're getting too frustrated for posting. Is your world falling in, or did you just find out you are not going to get your Obamacare subsidy for next year and will have pay back the ones you already got? That would piss me off ....
Sure they did. Unlike Austin you can't hand pick the voters on here!

You're getting too frustrated for posting. Is your world falling in, or did you just find out you are not going to get your Obamacare subsidy for next year and will have pay back the ones you already got? That would piss me off .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Might he be frustrated and prostrated over how wide a margin he lost his crown of DOTY to his protégé woomby ? :ra nting2:
Might he be frustrated and prostrated over how wide a margin he lost his crown of DOTY to his protégé woomby ? :ra nting2: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I speculate he lost his subsidy and now has to pay back the "subsidies" from the past, about which his BOSS at the White House lied to him. No pussy until he gets his subsidies paid ... and on top of that his Obamacare premiums are going up. I suspect it could be frustrating ... on top of living in Austin.....

............and relegated to the status of cheer leading at fantasy ass-kickings!!!

I feel sorry for all the guys down in the Houston metro area walking around with sacks on their heads. And more importantly, I feel sorry for the ringer who is sent down her to kick their asses!!!!!
That's a lot of "feelings" isn't it LLephantMan?

I don't owe the government jackshit other than my yearly taxes. Can you say the same, TAKER?

LMAO!
He was already CROWNED!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
BigTitsIdiot .... YouRongIdiot took at least 4 votes away from you, so ..

.. the least you could do is appoint him Court Jester! He's qualified.

But give him the title of Jester.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

I think LLephantMan can dish it out, but he can't take it.

Your spamming the board is so, what's the word, GROTESQUE.

Typical, LLephantMan!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is your family insured yet? I mean without your customary subsidy.
The final results follow:

LLIdiot 1 4.76%
JDIdiot 4 19.05%
COIdiot 1 4.76%
DSKIdiot 2 9.52%
IIFFYIdiot 8 38.10%
IBIdiot 5 23.81%

The one thing they each have in common is:

THEY ARE ALL IDIOTS!
The final results follow:

LLIdiot 1 4.76%
JDIdiot 4 19.05%
COIdiot 1 4.76%
DSKIdiot 2 9.52%
IIFFYIdiot 8 38.10%
IBIdiot 5 23.81%

The one thing they each have in common is:

THEY ARE ALL IDIOTS!
Originally Posted by bigtex

You left out the write-in candidate who won, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat: YOU!