White House refuses to release picture of Trump signing that makes it possible for mentally ill folks to purchase a gun

You are an dimwit.
I hope you do not posses firearms.
There are literally millions of people that cannot manage their finances. All you have to do is look at the individual bankruptcies and credit card debt to figure that one out.
If the inability to manage finances was a reason to not allow weapons possession you would have to disarm the United States government because they cannot even keep the government running because they cannot manage money.
SNOPES reports that what Congress did last February did not change any existing law and that it was and still is illegal to sell weapons to people adjudicated to be mentally incompetent.

"[I]t was (and remains to this day) already illegal to sell guns to anyone 'who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution' per Title 18 section 922(g) of the United States Code."

(SNOPES)
You are asking WTF a question like that?

Our "mental health" system is the least protected system we have in this country and has the least amount of personal rights and protections as any in this country. Juveniles have more rights (actually more than adults in the criminal system!).

Can you imagine the abuse? Once you get on "the list" you'd NEVER GET OFF ... and theoretically "mental illness" can be treated, controlled, and/or cured! In Texas it takes two physicians signing a paper and BAM! You're put in a facility and tattooed. Can you imagine a disgruntled wife, former wife, GF, or SO ... or the mother of your kids?

Do you know someone on a "no-fly" list? They get off?

WTF is "mentally ill" over Trump winning the 2016 election!

That's HIS PROBLEM! (One of them!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hahahaha.....

Jim
So Lexy thinks that folks mentally incompetent to handle their social security should be able to buy guns Originally Posted by WTF
What they should be kept from obtaining is not so much a gun but an automobile.

Jim
SNOPES reports that what Congress did last February did not change any existing law and that it was and still is illegal to sell weapons to people adjudicated to be mentally incompetent. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, how can you release a picture of something that never happened???

Weird!
So, how can you release a picture of something that never happened???

Weird! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Trump did sign the Congressional bill undoing Odumbo's Executive Order, but it didn't change the laws that were already on the books. Odumbo's action was challenged by the ACLU and reversed by Congress because Odumbo's policy reduced what should be a medical review by medical professionals to an administrative action by a government bureaucrat: "The Social Security Administration would report to the Attorney General individuals receiving certain kinds of Social Security mental health disability benefits."
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2018, 06:46 PM
What they should be kept from obtaining is not so much a gun but an automobile.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
rotflmao
Trump did sign the Congressional bill undoing Odumbo's Executive Order, but it didn't change the laws that were already on the books Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Exactly.

So the picture the OP wants doesn't even exist.
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2018, 07:01 PM
Exactly.

So the picture the OP wants doesn't even exist. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
It exist , read the link. The WH just will not release it.
You'll figure it out. Eventually.
There are literally millions of people that cannot manage their finances. All you have to do is look at the individual bankruptcies and credit card debt to figure that one out.
If the inability to manage finances was a reason to not allow weapons possession you would have to disarm the United States government because they cannot even keep the government running because they cannot manage money. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
So bloody true 2dawg..
So Lexy thinks that folks mentally incompetent to handle their social security should be able to buy guns Originally Posted by WTF
The forum thinks that you should not have access to the internet, you moronic buffoon.
This post alone she disqualify you from possessing a firearm.
You'll figure it out. Eventually. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
If you are referring to WhatThaFuckDoIKnow, you are too optimistic.