Attorney General Sessions Makes Fools Of Senate Democrats

All statements made by the Clintons.
Thank you assup for the reminders. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yep, and Twitler will be impeached, too.
Please specify exactly for what he will be impeached.

I recall Obama using executive privilege a number of times in regards to things he did not want revealed because he had knowledge of criminal acts within his administration.
I don't recall.

I wasn't there.

The man was already dead.

I won't come in your mouth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" I am NOT...." !!!!

" It depends on what the definition of " IS " is !

" I dodged sniper fire in Kosovo " !

" The Russians ( or, fill in the blank with anyone whose name ISN'T shrilLIARy ) caused me to lose the election " !!!!!
Please specify exactly for what he will be impeached.

I recall Obama using executive privilege a number of times in regards to things he did not want revealed because he had knowledge of criminal acts within his administration. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Please specify exactly what you're talking about. Is 1 a number? Just like 1000, right?

Fast and Furious? The court rejected his use of executive privilege.

When the courts do the same to Twitler, he'll eventually end up in jail.

Book him, Homo!

Dumb asshole.

For what exactly? Typical libtard. You cannot answer the question because you have no answer.
You are the one that states he will be impeached and I asked for what.
You again have no answer.
When you say dumbass, are you looking in the mirror?
that remains to be seen with respect to Meuller on his clinton lawyer hires.

I think he is tainted. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He's most definitely tainted. Which is why i can't understand WHY sessions was ok in allowing him to be the 'special prosecutor'..

unlike the trump campaign-russian probe, there is actually evidence of their corruption and avarice, the surveillance of americans, unmasking of americans, missuse of their offices. the protection of hellary, the false "intent" requirement, the leaking, and the collusion and the fake news, and sins, both of commission and omission, of the liberal news media Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Don't forget about Clinton's Uranium deal with Russia.. But where's the media on that? Crickets..
the dimocrats remain undeterred

with the intrepidness of joan of arc they yet sally forth

what does sessions have to hide they now say

there are discrepancies between comey's testimony and sessions' they bleat

they search not for truth nor for the common good, they search merely for a toehold

they have now despaired to the desperate trick of the incomplete answer sound bite, trying to limit sessions' responses, to cut him off at mid-response so to have some question and answer that is not revealing but merely useful

the whole thing has been and is a farce

what remains true are the scandals of obama, rice, lynch, comey, the clinton's three, the deep state and the news media

unlike the trump campaign-russian probe, there is actually evidence of their corruption and avarice, the surveillance of americans, unmasking of americans, missuse of their offices. the protection of hellary, the false "intent" requirement, the leaking, and the collusion and the fake news, and sins, both of commission and omission, of the liberal news media Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Correct. So far, the only "crimes" that have been uncovered were perpetrated by Obama and Clinton Supporters.
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2017, 12:57 PM

Don't forget about Clinton's Uranium deal with Russia.. But where's the media on that? Crickets.. Originally Posted by garhkal
I'm not sure if you are aware that Clinton is not President.
Correct. So far, the only "crimes" that have been uncovered were perpetrated by Obama and Clinton Supporters. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You left out J. Edgar Comey.
You left out J. Edgar Comey. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
He fits in this category: "Obama and Clinton Supporters"
trump is now under investigation by Mueller.
You can call it whatever you want but it looks like the gloves are off.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...onest-man.html

I got to watch most of this today in my office.

Sessions was brilliant. The Democrats showed that all of this "Russian Collusion" crap is nothing more than a continuation of their total shock that Hillary Clinton is NOT the President.

I agree with the article. This might just be the end of The Democrats.

When Special Counsel Mueller comes out with his conclusion that there was no Collusion between the Trump Campaign and The Russians, the Dems can kiss the 2018 elections goodbye.

Their stupid arrogance just might hand the Republicans a Super Majority.

They have only themselves to blame. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Wasn't that the whole intent of Comey and the Democrats?

This is just more smoke generated by the left to obstruct this president.
With what Comey revealed, this special prosecutor should also be investigating Comey, Lynch, Clinton, Holder, et.al.
https://thinkprogress.org/sessions-l...n-733180c7b910 Originally Posted by bamscram
I looked at the link

its another example in a long line of examples of misstated "facts" and lack of discernment by the liberal media and by democrat obfuscators

Below is the exact question asked Sessions by franken

if you go back and analyze the question/ long-winded statement franken presented to Sessions in the exchange, one will find that franken actually asked Sessions (assuming he became ag) the following:

"if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

that was the question

sessions did not respond to that question, he responded to a question never asked.

he responded to the set up by franken of the question, not the question itself.

this was the question's preamble to which Sessions did respond:

Franken: "CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’

Sessions said,

"Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities." (the continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and russian intermediaries).

Sessions continued. " I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

Now Sessions was at a function, as a senator, where the russian ambassador approached him and they may have exchanged a few words, and at another time the Russian ambassador asked for and came to his senate office for a meeting

Session's position is that he didn't have any communications with the Russians as a surrogate and that he was truthful as is plain in his response to franken.

in essence he responded to the presentation by franken that CNN claims that surrogates had a continuing exchange of information with the Russians, and Sessions responded, I was called a surrogate, and I didn't have any communications (as surrogate) and I'm unable to comment on it.
"The Investigation" into the Russian Invasion began about a year ago, so the Liberals with the guidance and good graces of their Constitutional Law Professor in the White House had about 8 months to come up with FACTS!!!

Three months later they still don't have any FACTS.

11 FUCKING MONTHS .... NO EVIDENCE!!!!