Talk about anything but trump

Rush order - how soon can you bake a gay wedding cake for mystic and trumpy? Extra icing, please! Originally Posted by lustylad
so trump is gay?
so trump is gay? Originally Posted by themystic
You should know... you started a whole thread on that topic!
You should know... you started a whole thread on that topic! Originally Posted by lustylad
I merely posed the question. I dont know if he is or not. If I had to guess I would say yes. The rumors are out there
Ya know...if a dude.....is asking about another dude....if he might / could be possibly gay...odds are the dude doing the asking has a streak of wishful thinking going on....

Tm...you got a special kinda thing going there for our Commander-in-Chief and having a tough time coming to grips with it, hmmm? Does he kinda send a tingle up your leg or something...?

It's okay, pal...just open that closet door, step on out, and simply let it happen, k? We promise to not spread any rumors....trust us.
I'll get right on it.

Luckily trump likes the yellow icing as much if not more than the white.
Rush order - how soon can you bake a gay wedding cake for mystic and trumpy? Extra icing, please! Originally Posted by lustylad
Ya know...if a dude.....is asking about another dude....if he might / could be possibly gay...odds are the dude doing the asking has a streak of wishful thinking going on....

Tm...you got a special kinda thing going there for our Commander-in-Chief and having a tough time coming to grips with it, hmmm? Does he kinda send a tingle up your leg or something...?

It's okay, pal...just open that closet door, step on out, and simply let it happen, k? We promise to not spread any rumors....trust us. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
You promise CB? No rumors right?

OK. I got a tingle up my leg. I couldn't get Trump off my mind. I looked down and my pant leg was wet. I realized I had peed myself. I wonder if it has something to do with the Russian Pee Tape? What do you think CB
What do you think CB? Originally Posted by themystic
If "gift giving" was a tradition for Ash Wednesday, I think I know what I'd get you, tm.....

It's okay, pal...just open that closet door, step on out, and simply let it happen, k? We promise to not spread any rumors....trust us. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Thread title is anything but Trump. Trump Trump Trump maga rushmore bigly hugely maga mexico will pay for the wall bigly!
Sorry had to get that out.
I think tm is even gonna have to admit that CB's post is funny as heck.
Thread title is anything but Trump. Trump Trump Trump maga rushmore bigly hugely maga mexico will pay for the wall bigly!
Sorry had to get that out.
I think tm is even gonna have to admit that CB's post is funny as heck. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I admit it. CBs post was funny