Crushing Fetish

GoddessDallas- clips4sale has rules against killing anything even bugs. They also don't allow scat clips which I got in trouble for.

I did find another website that allows scat but they don't allow blood. Most pros know there are many guys who have period fetishes.

I would have cried if I saw you smashing a banana split. I love ice cream! Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love
You must be a real fan of Gallagher, lol.

http://youtu.be/tbKayY6eD9k
LOL! Now that you mention it I guess Gallagher would have a fetish for smashing fruit.
LOL! Now that you mention it I guess Gallagher would have a fetish for smashing fruit. Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love
I read something once about this guy who went to see one of his performances. He said he and his wife were sitting in the second row off stage, He noticed a lot of people brought their raincoat and large sheets of bisqueen. As Gallagher started smashing stuff he noticed people in front of him were getting sprayed with the remnants of Watermelon, Pie and all kinds of other stuff. This guy said he felt pretty lucky for awhile cause he and his wife didn't get a single drop on them. He said, at least not until he smashed that fucking jello, lol.
Maybe I should do a Gallagher smash up clip. I would probably have to go to a park to do it. I would not want the mess inside the house.