Betrayed by Obama

• CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 12:47 AM
It doesn't take a majority that believe it as long as those in power believe it and they do. Or do you think that the majority of Germans wanted to go to war with the world? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

the title of your thread is a lie, so you deflect ... very good.
As Elliott Abrams says, not one centrifuge is taken apart; Natanz and other sites remain intact; not one ounce of enriched uranium is shipped overseas. Apparently Iran won’t enrich beyond 3.5 percent under this deal, but it can build up limitless stocks of low-enriched uranium. Beyond this, from all that appears, Iran has agreed only to make no further strides towards developing nukes for a period of six months
Obama betrays...just pick a topic and its true. You can go all the way back to how Obama betrayed his grandmother (she, like many people her age, was racist), the Reverend Wright (I never heard what he said), his extended family in Africa...
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Obama betrays...just pick a topic and its true. You can go all the way back to how Obama betrayed his grandmother (she, like many people her age, was racist), the Reverend Wright (I never heard what he said), his extended family in Africa... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

well, you're a moron, so keep deflecting
It is my OP so anything I write is relevant. Got a problem with that, start your own thread.
well, you're a moron, so keep deflecting Originally Posted by CJ7
Obendover...LOL

• CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 06:02 PM
It is my OP so anything I write is relevant. Got a problem with that, start your own thread. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
so basically you think the title is relevant even though it's a lie ?
NEWS FLASH
Two hours after they launch their first missile the entire country becomes a sheet of molten glass..

too bad simpletons can't understand international military negotiations. Originally Posted by CJ7
What in the world makes you THINK they'd deliver their bomb via a traceable missile? Packing it in an "agricultural implements" crate for delivering to NYC harbor seems much simpler and safer for them.
CJ is just not a deep thinker. He is the box that they talk about thinking out of. He is a container waiting to be filled with shit put there by someone else.
What in the world makes you THINK they'd deliver their bomb via a traceable missile? Packing it in an "agricultural implements" crate for delivering to NYC harbor seems much simpler and safer for them. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Or just run it up from the border of Mexico, that seems the easiest and cheapest. Truckload of Mexicans will do it for a hundred dolla.
There is a legit snick...
There is a legit snick... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ignorance is bliss. Hezbolla and the cartels are partnering up. Look, you don't even have to read.

http://unclewilliejoe.wordpress.com/...er-watch-this/
Glad you are in bliss. Your comment got between my reply to JD.
France stalls Obama's capitulation to Iran................saves the day !

Obama the fool shows his incompetence over and over again on the world stage; how many more times will this guy diminish our world standing ?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...484_story.html