Cock

Then book with a provider who offers just cockworship sessions if all your looking for is a blowjob. That way she knows your just seeing her for that.

I will say your comments "I'll tell you when I'm done getting my dick sucked not you" and "its our job just to suck dick" wont sit well with many ladies here. Trying to force someone to keep doing something when they have had enough is not cool and anyone who makes them is fucked up.
See that's the problem you ladies don't understand that getting are dick sucked actually feels better than sex and we enjoy it more than anything else you ladies can offer
You obviously didn't comprehend a word I said. Your bitching about a girl not wanting to suck your dick long enough and I just told you how to fix that. You need to contact providers that specialize in Cock Worship which is a session that's just based solely on sucking your cock. Please do your research before lumping all of us ladies together. I know many providers here myself include who offer oral only cockworship sessions because we enjoy the art of it..so because you choose the wrong girls we are all alike? As for the comment that for all guys blowjobs are better than sex and that it's what is enjoyed over anything else offered may be your opinion...but I know quite a few guys that would call you wrong on that.
You obviously didn't comprehend a word I said. Your bitching about a girl not wanting to suck your dick long enough and I just told you how to fix that. You need to contact providers that specialize in Cock Worship which is a session that's just based solely on sucking your cock. Please do your research before lumping all of us ladies together. I know many providers here myself include who offer oral only cockworship sessions because we enjoy the art of it..so because you choose the wrong girls we are all alike? As for the comment that for all guys blowjobs are better than sex and that it's what is enjoyed over anything else offered may be your opinion...but I know quite a few guys that would call you wrong on that. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Well shit ide rather not receive a blow job from a 400 pounder like you no offense
Do women not understand that one of atleast the top 3 reasons they were put on earth was to suck our dicks? It's so messed up when in the middle of a long Blow job the girl is like "I'm done". Us guys are usually thinking well I sure as hell aint done keep sucking my dick, it doesn't matter if it's been 5 minutes or 45 minutes I'll tell you when I'm done getting my dick sucked. This is your "job" that's why it's called a "blow job" and you sure as hell aren't getting off work early. When you girls are at work do you just stop in the middle of the day and go tell your boss "I'm done"? HELL no that's how you get fired Originally Posted by Texans69
No, women don't understand they were put on this earth to suck our dicks because they weren't. We're on this earth together to reproduce and support each other. Lying on your back like a selfish asshole while a woman does something that feels good to you with the attitude of "it's her job" and to keep going until her almighty boss says stop or shoots his baby batter down her throat accomplishes neither of those two legitimate reasons we're on this earth. Go wrap your lips around a dick and bob your head up and down for 5 minutes or 45 minutes and I bet you'll discover it does matter.
No, women don't understand they were put on this earth to suck our dicks because they weren't. We're on this earth together to reproduce and support each other. Lying on your back like a selfish asshole while a woman does something that feels good to you with the attitude of "it's her job" and to keep going until her almighty boss says stop or shoots his baby batter down her throat accomplishes neither of those two legitimate reasons we're on this earth. Go wrap your lips around a dick and bob your head up and down for 5 minutes or 45 minutes and I bet you'll discover it does matter. Originally Posted by NedRig
lol this gave me a chuckle
Well shit ide rather not receive a blow job from a 400 pounder like you no offense Originally Posted by Texans69
Dude. Seriously. What. The. Fuck. If you don't like bigger girls, there are waaaaaaay more polite ways of saying it. Every time I think that overall people are genuinely good, someone like you comes along and reminds me that, nope, some people are just assholes.
Your not choosing the right lady's

IB
See that's the problem you ladies don't understand that getting are dick sucked actually feels better than sex and we enjoy it more than anything else you ladies can offer Originally Posted by Texans69
Speak for yourself buddy!

IB
Do women not understand that one of atleast the top 3 reasons they were put on earth was to suck our dicks? It's so messed up when in the middle of a long Blow job the girl is like "I'm done". Us guys are usually thinking well I sure as hell aint done keep sucking my dick, it doesn't matter if it's been 5 minutes or 45 minutes I'll tell you when I'm done getting my dick sucked. This is your "job" that's why it's called a "blow job" and you sure as hell aren't getting off work early. When you girls are at work do you just stop in the middle of the day and go tell your boss "I'm done"? HELL no that's how you get fired Originally Posted by Texans69

Annnnd this is what is known as Trash Dick and it's where masculine dignity comes to die.

It should be patently obvious not to actually work on exposing yourself as a sentient turd but here you are! Congrats!!!
You sound so Rapish. I hope you know that just because you are paying her doesn't mean you can cross her boundaries and do what the fuck you want. There is a person attached to the mouth that's sucking on your cock & it's got teeth! Thanks for the disgusting self alert.
You sound so Rapish. I hope you know that just because you are paying her doesn't mean you can cross her boundaries and do what the fuck you want. There is a person attached to the mouth that's sucking on your cock & it's got teeth! Thanks for the disgusting self alert. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Oh, I have a feeling he knows more about your first sentence from personal experience.
And I highly doubt he goes in to his sessions with the intent of fully paying, if at all.
And you can see that he doesn't think of others as people.
I'm just waiting for another Bandle to be added to the list.
Well shit ide rather not receive a blow job from a 400 pounder like you no offense Originally Posted by Texans69
Don't flatter yourself sir, a blow job was never offered to you. I would never spend time with a guy who thinks its ok to force (rape) someone to continue to perform when they have already said they were done.

Damn Bro if your gonna advertise for me atleast get that shit right its 240 not 400.
Don't flatter yourself sir, a blow job was never offered to you. I would never spend time with a guy who thinks its ok to force (rape) someone to continue to perform when they have already said they were done.

Damn Bro if your gonna advertise for me atleast get that shit right its 240 not 400. Originally Posted by Britttany_love

Wtf how are you going to turn I enjoy getting head into rape? You got some serious issues, I'll admit I was drunk as shit when I wrote everything on this thread and I guess it kinda shows. I wouldn't have wrote something as senseless as what you just wrote no matter how damn drunk I could have ever been in a million years though goddamn talk about stupidity being an understatement

Also you can advertise all you want but I wouldn't pay more than 20 bucks for a bj from your fatass. On top of that I would have to be drunk as a skunk trying to get head in the bathroom of some bar on 6th
Seeing as how you edited your original post after I called you out for your inappropriate remarks your the one turning shit.
Your original drunken rant said "Us guys are usually thinking well I sure as hell aint done keep sucking my dick, it doesn't matter if it's been 5 minutes or 45 minutes I'll tell you when I'm done getting my dick sucked not you.

Own up to your rapist ass remarks. You said it then back peddled and deleted what you said. Drunk or not your the one fucked up. Im clearly not the only one who feels that way based on the other responses from both men and women here.

Really??

"This is your "job" that's why it's called a "blow job" and you sure as hell aren't getting off work early. When you girls are at work do you just stop in the middle of the day and go tell your boss "I'm done"? HELL no that's how you get fired.

I would rather be who I am than a guy who thinks since he's paying for a service that he can force you to keep pleasing him until he says HE is done not you because this is your job to keep going. Then comparing it to stopping in the middle of your day at work and getting fired. So what you are saying if they stop to expect consequences? Ya thats considered rape.